To support Trustpilot’s rapid expansion we’re looking for a talented Sales Development Manager to join our team in Berlin. Start date is ASAP.
As Sales Development Manager you play a key role in our pursuit of growing the DACH market further. Your primary focus will be on handling, generating and qualifying new business opportunities for our sales team, along with you in cooperations with the Sales Director will be the key driver for strategic market development initiatives. Self-motivated individuals looking to build a solid foundation in a growing saas company are an ideal fit for this position.
- Research prospects and identity key stakeholders in order to generate interest and develop good rapport
- Self-sourcing Leads via Google, and other tools, pre-qualify, and book meetings for sales executives
- Working with Business Systems / Sales Ops team to get leads into Salesforce efficiently
- Support on trade show, and actively approaching prospects
- Analysis of German Competitors and creating updated Sales Battle Cards
- SWOT analysis (together with management) to find key vertical selling opportunities
- General Office Support as needed
- Bachelor or Masters degree with emphasis on Marketing/and or Sales/Business Development
- Entry level to 1-2 years of experience within Marketing or business development
- You are ambitious, self-driven and result orientated
- You speak German as first language level or similar
- Positive and energetic attitude with exceptional communication skills
- Resilience, perseverance, and the ability to overcome objections
- Ability to work in a high-energy, sales-team environment; team player
- Sales training and Salesforce.com experience a plus
- We are all about team spirit, trust and integrity, engagement, winning and professional attitude – it is important to us that these values resonate strongly with you!
We offer you:
- Ongoing training and support for an exciting career in Trustpilot
- A key part of an international growth journey
- International culture and social working environment
- Great location in central Berlin
- Competitive salary
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com.
If you are also interested in learning more about the Trustpilot culture, then check out our company page on The Muse.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Sales Development Manager. Applications will be processed continually.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 40 million consumer reviews of 200,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue. Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US.
With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Lithuania, Trustpilot’s 600+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.
Trustpilot’s employees represent over 40 nationalities across the company’s offices on three different continents. The customer review platform has carved out quite a reputation in New York City, as well – they’ve been named among Crain’s Best Places to Work.
Be a Better Trustpilot Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Trustpilot when you watch classes taught by their top employees.