Customer Success Manager
We are part of an exploding industry where we have conquered the global market and now due to expansion we are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Account Management function in London. Our Customer Success team plays a crucial role in Trustpilot’s commitment to building trust and transparency between consumers and businesses around the world. The team is responsible for the after sales customer journey, making sure they are satisfied and use our product to its real value.
As a Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for the customer retention for our UK based customers. The role will be responsible for managing an array of accounts from small to mid market. This role will process into managing larger accounts over time. You will be looking after a circa of 100 accounts at one time so you’ll need to be good at multitasking while providing the best care possible for your clients. You will be acting as a trusted advisor, developing long-term relationships and success plans for customers, ensuring that the maximum value is derived from Trustpilot’s products.
- Establish a relationship with all our customers that ensures customer’s overall satisfaction with Trustpilot products, which will strengthen their adoption and ensure contract renewal
- Ensure a premium experience for our clients by understanding their business objectives, key KPIs and ensure that Trustpilot delivers against them
- Convey best practice examples that drive ROI
- Ensure Trustpilot becomes the value adding partner in targeted accounts
- Act as a trusted adviser, advocating client needs back to Trustpilot’s internal support, product, engineering and sales teams
- Successfully upsell Trustpilot’s products and discover new revenue opportunities
- Increase renewal rates and reduce churn
- Mapping various accounts in order to cross sell into other parts of their business
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Develop business potential with your accounts and deliver a sustainable pipeline
- Develop strong relationships with our internal teams to support your accounts
- Client meetings will be performed both over the phone and face to face
- Strong track record in managing a mix of small and medium customer accounts with a focus on achieving a high renewal/retention rate
- Ideally 3-5 years of account management experience
- Experience of working to and overachieving targets
- Profiles from companies working with Online Marketing, e-commerce or SaaS environments will be strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience with subscription based, renewal license models
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Adept of uncovering new revenue opportunities
- Possess a solid ability to manage tough conversations in a professional and solution-oriented manner
- Experience with selling in a competitive environment
- Great written and oral presentation skills in English (similar to native level)
- A good understanding of digital advertising/search marketing industry - preferred
- Ability to travel
- Extensive on-going training and development for your career in technology sales
- The opportunity to be a key player at a rapidly expanding global technology company
- Vibrant cultural in our St Pauls HQ with plentiful Snacks, ping pong, extensive social activities.
- If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow, a company that invests in your personal development, a solid compensation package, and a fun culture, then you’ve come to the right place.
See for yourself https://www.themuse.com/companies/trustpilot
Founded in 2007 by CEO Peter Holten Mühlmann, Trustpilot is a global, multi-language review community that builds trust and transparency between consumers and businesses. We have developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, the U.K., France, Italy, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the U.S. Currently boasting more than 14 million consumer reviews of 115,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Every day, more than 10,000 consumers sign up on Trustpilot, and every month, 500,000 new reviews are posted on the community.
Trustpilot’s employees represent over 40 nationalities across the company’s offices on three different continents. The customer review platform has carved out quite a reputation in New York City, as well – they’ve been named among Crain’s Best Places to Work.
Be a Better Trustpilot Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Trustpilot when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Trustpilot? Visit Trustpilot's website.
Jobs You May Like
User Operations Associate - Data Management
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Customer Support Associate
DroneDeploy, San Francisco
Kitchen Team Member
sweetgreen, Santa Monica/Brentwood, CA
Spécialiste assistance client — Allemagne H/F
Lead Stylist - Supervisor, Bethesda
Bonobos, Bethesda, MD
sweetgreen, Maryland/Washington, DC