We are looking for a talented engineer to join our business systems team with experience in building, deploying, integrating and operating SaaS platforms in the marketing and sales domain. You will work together with a team of engineers, data scientists and stakeholders to design, implement and evolve our enterprise revenue platform that sits at the core of our commercial practices.
To succeed in this role you should have an established engineering background with a focus on systems and data integration utilising modern cloud and SaaS-based platforms.
In your role:
- You will design, implement and deliver highly scalable solutions based on modern cloud-based architectures
- Support, optimise and automate our internal processes to assist in protecting the Trustpilot community and its users
- Partner with data scientists, engineers and stakeholders across the organisation to define high impact solutions and deliver high-quality systems and pipelines
- Identify opportunities and implement best practices to continuously improve our existing systems
- Participate in scaling and upgrading our services to meet an increasing global demand
- Participate in introducing new technologies and ways of working to keep us well ahead of our
We are looking for:
- Background in developing robust and scalable data/system integrations and orchestrations
- Experience with iPaaS platforms and SaaS marketing and sales tech stacks (CRM, Marketing Automation, CDP, Analytics, CMS)
- Experience with modern cloud architectures (serverless, event-driven) in AWS & GCP
- Proficiency in engineering best practices (CI/CD, observability, configuration management, test automation)
- Proven experience with at least one of the following programming languages (Python, NodeJS, C#, Java, etc.)
- Solid analytical and critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present your ideas clearly and compellingly in both verbal and written form.
- Experience communicating closely with users and other technical teams
- Familiarity with agile ways of working
- Ability to be pragmatic, get things done and pick up new tools and technologies quickly
- Experience with Salesforce platform (Apex, SOQL, Lightning, process builder) is ideal
- "20% time" - be the most innovative you can be and work on anything you’d like!
- Continuously deliver software that you build, within days of development
- Work with technologies such as Python, AWS S3, AirFlow, Spark, BigQuery, Confluent, Kafka and other data engineering/data analytics tools
- Technology-agnosticism. Use the best tools for the job!
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn from the best and develop your career
- Regular hackathons
Some of the technologies and services we use: http://stackshare.io/trustpilot
AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Docker, ECS, Lambda, SNS, SQS, Step Functions, and more
Trello (for all project management, and a lot of other things), Git, GitHub
Machine Learning, AI, Google TensorFlow, BigQuery, Kafka, Airflow
MongoDB, DynamoDB, Redis, Elastic Search
Style Components, CSS Module, Component Library
React, Redux, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Foundation, SASS
Salesforce, Segment, Hubspot, Totango, Customer.io
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot’s employees represent over 40 nationalities across the company’s offices on three different continents. The customer review platform has carved out quite a reputation in New York City, as well – they’ve been named among Crain’s Best Places to Work.
Be a Better Trustpilot Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Trustpilot when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Trustpilot? Visit Trustpilot's website.
A modern woman's destination for how to live a stylish, well-rounded life