Every month more than one million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day, Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
To support our massive growth we need to have the right business platform, consisting of business standards, business processes, standard systems, homegrown systems and connecting infrastructure. Our systems platform today consists of a range of closely integrated best-of-breed standard systems, such as Salesforce, Totango, Hubspot, Unit4 Business World, Zuora and Fuze. The technical aspects of our business platform is owned by the Systems team, as part of the Business Operations team. Our Systems team today consist of 2 architects, 2 Salesforce administrators, 4 developers, 2 web developers and 1 vendor controller.
We are looking for a Systems Director to lead this team.
This role will be based in either London or Copenhagen.
Your role and responsibilities
- Lead our Business Operations Systems team in being responsible for driving and evolving our integrated systems platform to help our business to scale.
- You will establish collaborative and productive relationships with business partners and leadership across all the teams in business and technology.
- Lead and develop your team to equip them with the knowledge, skills, experience, motivation and accountability needed to carry out the responsibilities of the team.
- Maintain a clear, transparent and communicable overview of our systems platform and portfolio for everyone to understand where we are, where we envision going, and why.
- Proactively work with business and technical stakeholders to identify areas of improvements throughout our business platform that can help the efficiency of individual business areas or cross-functional collaboration.
- Together with your team assist our business teams in operating as independently as possible by helping to establish clear rules, principles and processes around shared systems and processes, and by making the skills of your team available for business led projects and initiatives.
- Be part of the Business Operations leadership team, that together with business stakeholders will define initiatives, goals and priorities for the business platform.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the goals are met, and that initiatives are delivered coordinated, timely and at quality.
- You will support the organization in scoping and prioritizing needs and projects.
You have an open mind and an agile mindset, and you are a true believer in integrated best of breed standard systems and in approaching needs through reuse before buy before build. You are a team player, passionate about what you do and you have a healthy sense of humor.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and continually changing environment.
- 8+ years in a dynamic, fast paced information systems environment and 3+ years in a leadership capacity.
- Previous experience working technically with Salesforce or similar standard systems.
- Strong communicator at all levels of the organization. Excellent English written and verbal communication skills; excellent presentation skills; very strong in one-on-one communications within small and large groups.
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills.
- Eagerness to learn new things.
Some Technologies We Use
- Python, Salesforce Apex
- Redshift, MySql, DynamoDB
- Amazon Web Service technologies (Lambda, SQS, S3, Docker, etc.)
- Logstash, Kibana
- GitHub, TravisCI and Octopus
Check our full technology stack here: https://stackshare.io/trustpilot
- An exciting role in an exciting international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn from the best and develop your career
- Great colleagues and social activities in a highly international working environment
- Great office location in central Copenhagen
- Informal and team-oriented atmosphere
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com or stop by The Muse.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalized cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Systems Director.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 35 million consumer reviews of 190,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 24 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Lithuania Trustpilot’s 550+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.
Trustpilot’s employees represent over 40 nationalities across the company’s offices on three different continents. The customer review platform has carved out quite a reputation in New York City, as well – they’ve been named among Crain’s Best Places to Work.
Be a Better Trustpilot Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Trustpilot when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Trustpilot? Visit Trustpilot's website.
Jobs You May Like
SMB Implementation Manager
ServiceTitan, Glendale, CA
Lalamove, Jakarta, Indonesia
Merrill, Grove City, OH (USA)
Regional Director - Denver
General Assembly, Denver
Operations Manager - Multiple Locations
LimeBike, Vancouver, BC
Technical Support Specialist / Client Services
Genscape, Louisville, KY