Do you get a kick out of problem solving and maintaining IT infrastructure? Do you enjoy making a difference every day in an exciting environment, where no two days are the same? Then this position in our Corporate IT team is for you!
Playing a pivotal role in cross-functional IT projects, your primary tasks will be to support Trustpilot’s global IT Infrastructure through proactive maintenance and development, along with the implementation of new initiatives. You will have a key role in building an effective and highly available setup for our users.
Functions and responsibilities of the role
- Designing and implementing Modern Workplace solutions.
- Managing core IT systems (Intune, Jamf, G Suite, AzureAD, Slack, etc.)
- Handling and maintaining the cloud identity management solutions.
- Organizing and maintaining productivity, communication and collaboration solutions.
- Planning and implementing TCP/IP network infrastructure.
- Implementing scalable global SaaS solutions.
- Monitoring and responding to requests and system alerts
- Investigate security alerts and provide incident response.
- Working with stakeholders to define needs and design solutions
- Creating and maintaining documentation of systems and processes.
- Develop relationships with internal stakeholders and systems vendors.
- Assisting with service desk escalations.
- Participate in internal and cross-functional projects involving stakeholders of all levels
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience within IT
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline desirable
- Certification in relevant Technologies
- Experience with cloud Identity platform (AzureAD, Google IdP, SSO) including identity lifecycle management.
- Experience with Enterprise Mobility Management systems (Intune, Jamf) would be beneficial.
- Experience with Enterprise desktop management (Windows 10, MacOS).
- Expertise in Google G Suite Enterprise productivity services (Mail, Drive, Chrome. IdP, etc.)
- Knowledge of enterprise network concepts (VLANs, Routing, Wireless, Firewalls, VPNs, etc.).
- Experience in infrastructure technologies (DNS, DHCP, PKI, and Radius).
- Ability to document, diagram, and flowchart systems and processes.
- You are fluent in English, spoken and written
- You are dedicated, efficient and self-motivated
- You are independent and forward-thinking
- You are a team-oriented person
- You are not afraid to take responsibility and will excel in a highly dynamic environment
- You can keep a cool head in demanding situations
- You thrive in an international environment
- Cloud-focused, enthusiastic about technology and working with innovative solutions
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn and develop your career
- Fantastic office in central Copenhagen
- Great colleagues and a core work culture that you can believe in
To apply, please send us your CV and a cover letter in English telling us why you are an ideal candidate for this role.
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot’s employees represent over 40 nationalities across the company’s offices on three different continents. The customer review platform has carved out quite a reputation in New York City, as well – they’ve been named among Crain’s Best Places to Work.
Be a Better Trustpilot Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Trustpilot when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Trustpilot? Visit Trustpilot's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos
Jobs You May Like
Mobile Retail Expert
Enjoy, Little Rock, AR