Do you think creatively when it comes to product quality or software testing? Are you experienced with defining and implementing a testing strategy and designing test automation solutions? Do you have an agile mindset and feel comfortable in a fast changing environment?
We are looking for an engineer to join our Product Quality team which supports and empowers Product Teams with tools, guidelines, automation, testing knowledge and testing & quality analytics.
As an Engineer in the Product Quality team you will contribute to our product quality vision, think strategically and build scalable testing solutions. Your main focus will be to develop, maintain and refactor test automation solutions to solve current problems, in collaboration with the Product Teams. You will also be analyzing product quality trends and producing reports around the state of the testing and quality is a key part that drives our work;
As the other Engineers in the company are the end users of the test automation solutions provided by our team, it’s crucial to engage with Product Teams on best practices for using the existing tools and playing the quality evangelist role in the Technology organization.
- Minimum three years of experience within Software Development, Software Quality and Testing
- Great skills in testing complex systems (REST APIs, asynchronous processes etc.)
- Experience with tools like Selenium, Postman, Fiddler
- You like working with data and analytics
- Experience with AWS, Runscope is ideal
- Great written and verbal communication in English as it is our corporate language
- You thrive in a dynamic international environment with short release cycles
- Ability to take full responsibility and ownership of tasks whilst being service minded
- 20% time where you have the opportunity to innovate and learn new things
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn and develop your career
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Great location in central Copenhagen
- Lots of team events
Some of the technologies and services we use:
AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Docker, ECS, Lambda, SNS, SQS, Step Functions, and more
Trello (for all project management, and a lot of other things), Git, GitHub
Machine Learning, AI, Google TensorFlow, BigQuery, Kafka, Airflow
MongoDB, DynamoDB, Redis, Elastic Search
Style Components, CSS Module, Component Library
React, Redux, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Foundation, SASS
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot’s employees represent over 40 nationalities across the company’s offices on three different continents. The customer review platform has carved out quite a reputation in New York City, as well – they’ve been named among Crain’s Best Places to Work.
Be a Better Trustpilot Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Trustpilot when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Trustpilot? Visit Trustpilot's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price
Jobs You May Like
MNL HR Operations Specialist