To support the quick growth at Trustpilot, we’re looking for a talented and experienced Program Manager to join our agile Product Development team in Copenhagen.
In this role, you will help direct the planning, prioritisation and orchestration of key Product Development initiatives - as well as, the optimisation of Product Development processes. You will also have focus on supporting the team in facilitating and accelerating their go-to-market efforts. This is a cross-functional role with stakeholders in Engineering, Product Marketing, Legal, Customer Success, Support and Sales - so there will also be opportunities to leverage your talents to guide cross-functional initiatives across Trustpilot. You will be part of a team consisting of a Director of Program Management and 2 program managers, all based in Copenhagen.
- Partner with Product Development (Product, Design & Engineering) to define key cross-functional initiatives with executive-level visibility
- Maintain a holistic overview of the products and any associated changes, updates, and projects related to them
- Supervise and facilitate continuous improvement of the processes in Product Development
- Steer teams and stakeholders in the same directions so everyone remains focused on the outcome
- Organize and continuously improve on a communications framework ensuring stakeholders are informed of the right information at the right time
- Identify and handle risks and dependencies with proactive mitigation strategy, and know when to escalate to create a sense of urgency
- Accountable for ensuring initiatives and processes are delivered and handled with minimal surprises along the way
- Self starter with minimum 3 years + relevant experience in a program/project management role or similar in a fast growing/growing technology company (SaaS advantageous)
- Solid foundational project management skills and toolkit with hands-on experience with dual track delivery, OKRs and processes
- High level of self-certainty, integrity and motivation, combined with the ability to meet deadlines through prioritising and organising activities
- Great facilitation skills and able to build bridges between teams and people
- Established stakeholder management and problem-solving abilities. Able to create order out of chaos and coordinate through ambiguity and complexity. Able to ask questions to the right people, at the right time
- Proactive and don’t "wait for things to happen" mindset
- High-quality communication and presentation skills in English
- Opportunities to learn and develop your career in a fast-growing company
- A chance to be a key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a supportive work culture that you can believe in
- Great location in central Copenhagen
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot’s employees represent over 40 nationalities across the company’s offices on three different continents. The customer review platform has carved out quite a reputation in New York City, as well – they’ve been named among Crain’s Best Places to Work.
Be a Better Trustpilot Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Trustpilot when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Trustpilot? Visit Trustpilot's website.
The best bed for better sleep