We are seeking ML Engineers with extensive experience in building, deploying, and operating machine learning solutions at scale. You will work together with a team of engineers, data scientists and stakeholders to design and develop our ML platform that enables our teams to build, deploy, and operate machine learning solutions that detect fraud and platform misuse, enhance our commercial practices and support our product teams in building great features.
To succeed in this role you should have an established engineering background coupled with a solid understanding of end-to-end ML development lifecycle across feature engineering, training and monitoring.
In your role:
- Own the architecture, design, development, and operations of scalable and resilient systems designed for machine learning
- Develop and integrate cloud-based tools and services for machine learning workflows
- Design software architectures and data flows for scalable machine learning development work
- Collect, analyse and synthesise requirements in the technology, systems and tools used by engineers and data scientists to develop solutions that improve efficiencies
- Partner with data engineers and data scientists to define high impact solutions and deliver high-quality systems, algorithms and pipelines
- Identify opportunities and implement best practices to continuously improve our existing machine learning capabilities
- Providing technical guidance to teams on the choice of ML architectures, data collection and evaluation.
- Participate in scaling and upgrading our services to meet an increasing global demand
- Participate in introducing new technologies and ways of working to keep us well ahead of our competition
We are looking for:
- Background in developing robust, scalable machine learning solutions and data analysis systems
- Experience working with major ML frameworks and backends (TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch)
- Proficiency with machine learning ecosystems and environments (Numpy, SciPy, SageMaker, etc.)
- Experience designing and implementing large scale data and compute-intensive pipelines and/or tools.
- Proven experience with one or more programming languages (Python, C#, Java)
- Experience with modern cloud architectures (AWS, GCP), Cloud ML services and/or third-party ML platforms (Dataiku, H2O)
- Engineering best practices (CI/CD, observability, configuration management, test automation)
- Solid analytical and critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present your ideas clearly and compellingly in both verbal and written form.
- Ability to be pragmatic, get things done and pick up new tools and technologies quickly
- "20% time" - be the most innovative you can be and work on anything you’d like!
- Continuously deliver software that you build, within days of development
- Work with technologies such as Python, AWS S3, AirFlow, Spark, BigQuery, Confluent, Kafka and other data engineering/data analytics tools
- Technology-agnosticism. Use the best tools for the job!
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn from the best and develop your career
Some of the technologies and services we use:
AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Docker, ECS, Lambda, SNS, SQS, Step Functions, and more
Trello (for all project management, and a lot of other things), Git, GitHub
Machine Learning, AI, Google TensorFlow, BigQuery, Kafka, Airflow
MongoDB, DynamoDB, Redis, Elastic Search
Style Components, CSS Module, Component Library
React, Redux, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Foundation, SASS
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot’s employees represent over 40 nationalities across the company’s offices on three different continents. The customer review platform has carved out quite a reputation in New York City, as well – they’ve been named among Crain’s Best Places to Work.
Be a Better Trustpilot Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Trustpilot when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Trustpilot? Visit Trustpilot's website.
A monthly box of dog goodies