We’re the world’s most powerful review platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
We are on a journey towards rethinking the way we handle our systems and procedures in Sales and Marketing and are looking for some of the brightest minds in tech to join our journey. You will be working closely with our current team in creating and maintaining a platform built on data to ensure our Sales and Marketing teams can transition from outbound leads to inbound.
You will get to work with a variety of technologies and shaping them to best fit the needs of a highly varied user base across multiple countries, using agile methodologies in a cross-functional team. You’ll have the opportunity to not only grow as a developer working with some of our highly talented engineers but to also share your knowledge around the company.
When you join, you will be part of one of our current cross-functional teams focused on Leads and Accounts where you will get to work with both engineers and data scientists.
In your role you will:
- Be a key part of realizing our vision to scale up using technology
- Create and improve upon efficient systems in collaboration with Marketing and Sales to improve their day-to-day operations
- Work in a cross-functional team with a variety of responsibilities, shifting your technical responsibilities fluidly depending on the top priorities of the company
- Find the best ways to incorporate new projects and ideas into our current systems, which includes Salesforce, Hubspot and more
We are looking for people with:
- Solid foundation and experience in independently writing code to solve real-world problems
- An understanding of the importance of working with multiple stakeholders to clarify key requirements in order to deliver the best outcome for everyone
- Appreciation of the importance of building systems based on clean data and presenting this data in a user-friendly way
- Motivation to deliver quality results in an agile, collaborative, ever-evolving environment
- Enthusiasm for learning, both on their own and within a team, as well as the wish to communicate their own learnings to others
- Competitive Salary plus eligibility for bonus based on company KPIs
- 20% time where you have the opportunity to innovate yourself and learn new things of
- Continuously deliver software that you build, within days of development
- Work with technologies such as Python, AWS S3, AirFlow, Spark, BigQuery, Confluent, Kafka and other data engineering/data analytics tools
- Technology-agnosticism. Use the best tools for the job!
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn from the best and develop your career
A team of motivated engineers working in cross-functional teams while still enjoying the close-knit community within the overarching Business Systems team, where we share both knowledge, delicious food and ping pong. With a wide variety of cultures in our team, we get to enjoy many different viewpoints and our talks are always lively and fun.
We support all our internal non-tech departments with technology, including Sales, Marketing, Finance and HR. We put a strong emphasis on learning, especially when it comes to how we can ensure that the right solutions are available to encourage the efficiency and scalability of our business. Sharing your ideas with the team is the best way for us to ensure the continuous strengthening of our systems and procedures.
A typical week for you will involve a planning meeting within your team, where you discuss the current tasks at hand and align on what creates the most value towards our current goal, and daily stand-ups where you can discuss the progress of your current tasks as well as any issues you might see. The progress will be shared on our bi-weekly demos, so all of Business Systems can follow along in the successes of the individual teams.
You will also have weekly or biweekly 1-on-1s with your manager, where you will be able to work on your personal growth and development, by setting clear goals, receiving actionable feedback and discussing possible learning resources and opportunities.
A lot of our work is focused on the systems currently used by Sales and Marketing, such as Salesforce and Hubspot. We use Github for change management and our infrastructure is mainly based on AWS.
Some of the technologies and services we use: http://stackshare.io/trustpilot
AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Docker, ECS, Lambda, SNS, SQS, Step Functions, and more
Trello (for all project management, and a lot of other things), Git, GitHub
Machine Learning, AI, Google TensorFlow, BigQuery, Kafka, Airflow
MongoDB, DynamoDB, Redis, Elastic Search
Style Components, CSS Module, Component Library
React, Redux, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Foundation, SASS
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot’s employees represent over 40 nationalities across the company’s offices on three different continents. The customer review platform has carved out quite a reputation in New York City, as well – they’ve been named among Crain’s Best Places to Work.
Be a Better Trustpilot Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Trustpilot when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Trustpilot? Visit Trustpilot's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.