Technical Platform Manager - Business Systems
Review and Discover Great Companies
We are looking for a motivated, highly analytical and data-driven Technical Platform Manager who can have an integral part in evolving our Business Systems estate with high integrity. The person we are looking for is thrilled about understanding and interacting with data, users and stakeholders every day. You will have the freedom and responsibility to evolve the business systems estate along with the resources needed to do so. This is a complex and exciting new role where you will be working in an international environment and partnering with stakeholders across the globe.
You will assume ownership of and be responsible for developing and integrating a range of systems, processes, and solutions that support scaling and growing Trustpilot. You will build solutions that:
- Optimize and automate our internal processes to scale our business operations
- Introduce new capabilities to the organization to support our growth
- Rationalise, streamline and evolve our business system estate in line with our business strategy
- Integrate SaaS business platforms that deliver automated workflows and surface key business information to end-users
No task is too small for you - you take care of what needs to be done. Although delivery is an important part of the role, we are looking for a person who understands and values the importance of organizing a process that relies on experimentation and discovery of what the platform should be - while simultaneously focusing on what our users want and need.
You and your team will work very closely with the business functions across our offices. You thrive at collaborating with the operational part of the business as you know that great cross-functional teamwork is essential for continuously delivering on the business objectives.
To support you in achieving your goals and offer support in your daily work, there will be an ongoing collaboration with our team of software developers, UX specialists, data scientists, quality & compliance analysts, our legal, comms and commercial teams, among others.
- Own, develop and articulate the scope and vision of delivering high-quality solutions, tools and integrations in an exciting agile environment.
- Work hands-on with your team to design, build and ship every day.
- Drive proof of concept discovery processes for developing solutions with a focus on a high number of iterations.
- Develop an understanding of user needs and behaviour in the business systems domain.
- Collaborate and coordinate with stakeholders to ensure effortless service experience, as well as ensuring that decisions are well-grounded.
- Communicate changes internally and collect input from all departments.
- Direct the development effort across the full development lifecycle; ideation, execution, launch, status reporting and coordination against business objectives and delivery commitments.
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, Finance, Legal & Compliance, Engineering, Data Science, Service and UX design to discover, build, and launch systems and solutions that deliver value to the business and delight the users.
- You fully enjoy interacting with users and are not afraid to talk to them, whether it is over the phone or in person.
- Ability to define, plan and deliver technical projects in an international environment.
- Analytical and technical profile with enthusiasm for developing high-value solutions, as well as a curious and experimental mindset.
- Product management experience coming from a SaaS background.
- Solid experience with project management or planning technical activities and deliverables.
- Experience of implementing SaaS solutions for CRM, Marketing, Integration and understanding of SaaS integration solutions to deliver business value
- Professional communication skills in English, both written and oral.
- Good stakeholder management skills.
- Contribute to an exciting international growth journey.
- Opportunities to learn and develop your career in a growing company.
- 20% time, where you have the opportunity to innovate and learn new things.
- Great colleagues and a core work culture that you can believe in.
If you think you have what it takes, please submit your resume and cover letter in English telling us why you are the ideal candidate. If you have any questions, you can contact our Tech Recruiter, Jocelyn Wu at [email protected]
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot’s employees represent over 40 nationalities across the company’s offices on three different continents. The customer review platform has carved out quite a reputation in New York City, as well – they’ve been named among Crain’s Best Places to Work.
Be a Better Trustpilot Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Trustpilot when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Trustpilot? Visit Trustpilot's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.