Trustpilot’s partner network includes world class agencies and solution partners that are invested in helping their clients to build and maintain a trusted brand through the voice of their customers. Our partners are nimble developers, eloquent speakers, and innovative marketers. They’re builders, movers, and shakers. They’re trusted advisors to our customers and each play an integral role in the Trustpilot community.
We are actively seeking a Partner Manager to join our small but mighty team to build and nurture a portfolio of high performing partners within the Dutch market. While you will be receiving a warm book of accounts, we want you to build relationships of your own and recruit new partners into the program and truly own your book of business.
- Hunt and nurture a portfolio of high performing referral partners
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with decision makers at the client and the agency
- Build, manage, and accurately forecast a pipeline of partner referred opportunities
- Regularly educate and update partners on the Trustpilot platform, positioning, and feature updates
- Field inbound partnership inquiries and provide deal support where there is active agency involvement
- Be skilled at closing client business both directly via the agencies and working jointly with the current sales teams when there is a division in ownership
- Collaborate with Customer Success to ensure a red-carpet onboarding experience for our partners’ clients
We are looking for people with:
- Experience selling software or services into digital agencies or marketing organizations
- Familiar with ecommerce and digital marketing
- Excellent communication, time management, and presentation skills
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Dutch language skills
- 3-6 years account management/sales experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, G-Suite, Salesforce, and Slack
- Warm, outgoing, and professional manner
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 90 million consumer reviews of 500,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, Edinburgh, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 650+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.
Application Deadline: 23/10/2020
Trustpilot’s employees represent over 40 nationalities across the company’s offices on three different continents. The customer review platform has carved out quite a reputation in New York City, as well – they’ve been named among Crain’s Best Places to Work.
Be a Better Trustpilot Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Trustpilot when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Trustpilot? Visit Trustpilot's website.
Impact everything around you.