Do you want to evolve professionally, are enthusiastic about application development and cloud operations, help develop a rapidly growing cloud-based infrastructure reaching out to millions of people every month? If you answered Yes to these questions, then you may be the Site Reliability Engineer we are looking for!
- Continuously develop and support our cloud infrastructure, the main focus areas are availability, reliability, monitoring, scaling, provisioning, and deployment, all areas covered primarily through automation.
- Manage, optimize, and evolve our ELK, Prometheus, Grafana monitoring solutions.
- Support teams with best practices in monitoring & improving alert thresholds.
- Contribute to evolving our CI/CD pipelines.
- Report on our service levels to ensure high availability. (deep focus on Business Uptime).
- Daily communication and extensive collaboration across all teams.
- Run automation and innovations that improve availability, reliability, security, and performance.
- Contribute to developing our SRE Self-service platform and the paved roads.
- Self-starter, solid sense of ownership, service-oriented and clear communication.
- Eager to learn and innovate.
- Experience with application development and Cloud Operations
- You excel in maintaining, monitoring highly available, and high-volume websites and APIs.
- Skilled in scripting and automation.
- Working knowledge of AWS and/or other PaaS solutions.
- Ability to thrive in a lean, co-located, progressive and agile international environment.
- Urge to find the root cause of the issue over quick fixes.
- Deep interest in Cloud Computing, Infrastructure-as-Code, Containers and Serverless. (We don't expect you to know it all, but we would love it if you do).
- Hands-on with DevOps related tools (eg. CLI, Auto-scaling, Logging, Monitoring, Automation).
- Experience with Python, Go or similar programming languages.
- Ability to prioritize your time and workload effectively.
Our SRE team is a distributed team between our offices in Copenhagen, Edinburgh and Vilnius, you will be joining the team from our Copenhagen.
Everyone on the team is highly skilled, we are extremely interested in continuously improving our infrastructure, and the service from the SRE teams to the rest of the organisation.
Our methodologies include Agile, Scalability, High Availability, Microservices, Infrastructure-as-Code, Automation, Continuous Improvement etc., all of which comes as second nature to us.
As the new Site Reliability Engineer you can look forward to projects such as CI/CD pipelines for IaC/Terraform and Machine Learning models, our Self-Service platform is also scheduled to an upgrade where we will expand our paved road and enhance the user experience, lastly a Service Mesh covering our 700+ services.
- Competitive Salary plus eligibility for bonus based on company KPIs
- 20% time where you have the opportunity to innovate yourself and learn new things of interest to you
- Balanced work-life environment, with flexibility
- Working with forefront technologies such as CloudFormation, Aurora Serverless, DynamoDB, Message Queues, API driven content, Auto-Scaling, Docker, Lambda and other great services AWS frequently releases. (A peek into our tech stack).
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn and develop yourself
- Awesome colleagues and a social working environment
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a cover letter telling us why you think you'd be great for this job.
To be considered for this role, you'll need to complete our Code Challenge and submit a solution together with your application: Code challenge
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot’s employees represent over 40 nationalities across the company’s offices on three different continents. The customer review platform has carved out quite a reputation in New York City, as well – they’ve been named among Crain’s Best Places to Work.
Be a Better Trustpilot Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Trustpilot when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Trustpilot? Visit Trustpilot's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos