Account Development Representative - Dutch Market
Review and Discover Great Companies
Every month more than one million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses in our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
As part of our new business team, you’ll play a pivotal role in ensuring that people around the world continue to see Trustpilot everywhere!
We are very proud to be one of the most viewed websites in the world and our customers partner with us to help them become better, to be seen more and to sell more.
If you share our values of being open, transparent and collaborative and you want to sell a solution that you can really be passionate about, then read on…
In your role, you will:
- Prospect and identify clients to contact via cold calling or email outreach.
Build relationships with prospects across multiple sectors and identify new opportunities within the Dutch market for the Senior Sales Executives.
- Research prospects and identity key stakeholders in order to generate interest and develop good rapport.
- Maintain an organised pipeline and activity records using Salesforce.com.
- Reach and exceed key performance indicators including leads generated and qualified appointments set.
- Develop skills necessary for promotion into a full, closing role with individual targets.
We are looking for people with:
- A growth mindset - you’re always looking to better yourself and we can give you the platform to do it.
- A track record to prove that you’re never content with just hitting target, always pushing to exceed what’s expected
- A passion for the world of SaaS, E-commerce and online reviews
- Current experience working in a B2B new business role is advantageous
- A consultative selling style, built on trust
- Fluent Dutch language
Passionate about what we do. Our sales teams are super collaborative and it’s a fun place to work if you enjoy seeing your hard work recognised and rewarded.
Our culture is fast-paced and our employees grow as we do. You’ll have plenty of personal development opportunities thanks to our in-house L&D team and individual career mapping.
Ideas people. We love our employees to think outside the box and always champion new ways of working.
- On-going career development, training and one to one coaching via our in-house L&D division
- An extremely lucrative commission structure, company bonus and benefits
- Freedom to operate creatively without vertical boundaries
- Monthly, quarterly and annual incentives and social events
- Stock warrants after your one year anniversary
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a cover letter telling us why you think you'd be great for this job. Applications will close on Monday 28th September
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 50 million consumer reviews of 245,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, Edinburgh, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 650+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.
Trustpilot’s employees represent over 40 nationalities across the company’s offices on three different continents. The customer review platform has carved out quite a reputation in New York City, as well – they’ve been named among Crain’s Best Places to Work.
Be a Better Trustpilot Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Trustpilot when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Trustpilot? Visit Trustpilot's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.