Join Trustpilot if you enjoy building software that matters, in a team working together striving for excellence while keeping a healthy work-life balance.
We are seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer with experience in building web-applications and designing APIs. Someone who is a team-oriented person and ready to support wherever necessary - no task is too small or insignificant.
Working in Trustpilot as a Software Engineer will provide you with great challenges and opportunities to work on, from building new products for our users to maintaining our existing products at scale.
You would be working in a team owning a set of Trustpilot products giving you and your team full ownership and full responsibility.
In your role:
- You will design, implement and deliver highly scalable solutions based on modern cloud-based architectures
- Continuously develop, release, monitor and improve our products and services
- Set and actively promote software development processes and best practices
- Partner with product managers, designers and engineers across the organisation to define high impact solutions and deliver high-quality applications
- Identify opportunities and implement best practices to continuously improve our existing systems
- Be responsible, keep scope and deliver iteratively
- Participate in introducing new technologies and ways of working
We are looking for:
- Background in development of robust and scalable web applications and API’s. 3+ years of full-time experience
- Experience with modern cloud architectures (e.g. microservices, serverless, event-driven, reactive)
- Understanding of engineering best practices (CI/CD, observability, configuration management, test automation)
- Proven experience with one or more programming languages and tech stacks
- Analytical and critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present your ideas clearly in both verbal and written form.
- Experience with agile ways of working
- Ability to be pragmatic, get things done and pick up new tools and technologies quickly
- Someone already located in Scandinavia
We believe that by providing autonomy and freedom to our teams we will get the best results.
That is also why we offer 20% time as a way to ensure no good idea goes untested.
Are you up for the challenge? Then read on about our fun code challenge you need to complete in order to apply.
Tools & Services
On AWS: Docker on ECS, Lambda, SNS, SQS, S3, ELB, EC2, Cloudfront, CloudSearch, ElasticSearch and more
Runscope, GhostInspector, BrowserStack
Analytics: Segment, Amplitude, BigQuery, etc.
MongoDB, Redis, Redshift, DynamoDB, Elastic Search
- A varied workday in a positive, can-do team
- "20% time" - be the most innovative you can be and work on anything you’d like!
- High ambitions for technology as well as deliveries
- Technology-agnosticism. Use the best tools for the job!
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
If you think that this role is made for you, please send in your resume and application letter in English via our website and tell us why you would be the ideal candidate. You will also need to solve one of our Code Challenges below and submit a solution together with your application.
Save the Pony : https://ponychallenge.trustpilot.com
Follow the White Rabbit: https://followthewhiterabbit.trustpilot.com
You are welcome to contact Jocelyn Vu at [email protected] if you have any questions.
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot’s employees represent over 40 nationalities across the company’s offices on three different continents. The customer review platform has carved out quite a reputation in New York City, as well – they’ve been named among Crain’s Best Places to Work.
Be a Better Trustpilot Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Trustpilot when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Trustpilot? Visit Trustpilot's website.
Using digital technology to transform the physical world