We’re the world’s most powerful review platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead. Do you want to join us?
As part of our new business team, you’ll play a pivotal role in ensuring that people around the world continue to see Trustpilot everywhere!
We are very proud to be one of the most viewed websites in the world and our customers partner with us to help them become better, to be seen more and to sell more.
If you share our values of being open, transparent and collaborative and you want to sell a solution that you can really be passionate about, then read on…
In your role you will:
- Generate new business opportunities with prospective clients by targeting all verticals in the UK market
- Take ownership of the full sales cycle from generating leads, demonstrating the product, pricing, negotiation and closing
- Work closely with your colleagues in Customer Success, Trials, Partnerships, Sales development and management to ensure that you offer the best solution to our customers
- Collaborate with our marketing team to convert inbound leads from events, webinars and case studies
- Build a strong pipeline to ensure that you’re always exceeding your targets
We are looking for people with:
- 1-4 years experience working in a B2B new business sales role (essential)
- A growth mindset - you’re always looking to better yourself and we can give you the platform to do it.
- A track record to prove that you’re never content with just hitting target, always pushing to exceed what’s expected
- Experience within SaaS, E-commerce or MarTech is preferred
- A consultative selling style built on trust
Passionate about what we do. Our sales teams are super collaborative and it’s a fun place to work if you enjoy seeing your hard work recognised and rewarded.
Our culture is fast-paced and our employees grow as we do. You’ll have plenty of personal development opportunities thanks to our in-house L&D team and individual career mapping.
Ideas people. We love our employees to think outside the box and always champion new ways of working.
- On-going career development, training and one to one coaching via our in-house L&D division
- An extremely lucrative commission structure, company bonus and benefits
- Freedom to operate creatively without vertical boundaries
- Monthly, quarterly and annual incentives and social events
- Stock warrants after your one year anniversary
Application deadline: Monday 9th November 2020
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe a well deserved drink after work!
Trustpilot’s employees represent over 40 nationalities across the company’s offices on three different continents. The customer review platform has carved out quite a reputation in New York City, as well – they’ve been named among Crain’s Best Places to Work.
Be a Better Trustpilot Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Trustpilot when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Trustpilot? Visit Trustpilot's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.