We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
We are seeking a Senior Data Scientist to join our Product & Content Integrity Analytics team, to assist us in providing the business with analytics and insights, and in building a product backed by intelligent data-driven features. We are looking for someone with experience of ML models - particularly knowledge of NLP - to join us. You will have the opportunity to work with data analysts, data scientists and data engineers on product-driven problems and you will collaborate with stakeholders including Product, Commercial, Engineering and Legal to develop, deploy and maintain innovative models at scale that address some of the most interesting Data Science use cases within our business.
To succeed in this role you will have a solid technical background as a Data Scientist, an adaptable mindset, and excellent knowledge of the interface between data science and engineering, perhaps from a computer science background. Prior knowledge of NLP and ML models for text data is a requirement for this role. Experience of working in an interdisciplinary team is a big plus, as is experience of mentoring others in your area of expertise.
In your role:
- You will be involved in some of our most exciting Data Science projects: from natural language processing to pattern recognition and trend analysis
- You will deliver the Data Science component of key strategic projects
- You will engage with both technical and non-technical stakeholders, and will translate requirements into Data Science deliverables
- You will own, maintain and deploy production-ready ML models
- You will analyse data to enable us to understand the business
- Using your existing knowledge of NLP, topic modelling, recommendation and classification you will identify opportunities to improve our models
- Using your existing knowledge of model deployment and maintenance, and working with ML engineers, you will identify opportunities to improve our deployment practices
- You’ll be joining a friendly, international, team of like-minded people in central Copenhagen
We are looking for:
- Experience with analytical and quantitative problem solving using advanced statistical techniques and ML methods for online content, e.g. sentiment from text, sequence analysis, forecasting and trend analysis
- Prior knowledge of NLP and text analysis on data is necessary
- Proven ability to deliver technical projects to a commercial organisation
- A minimum BA/BSc degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or related quantitative degree
- Experience in building and deploying ML models at scale, and established data engineering skills
- Ability in Python, R & SQL for data manipulation, modelling and scripting
- Experience of delivering production-ready code
- Experience of working with large datasets. Knowledge of the data generated by websites or in the eCommerce sector, behavioral analytics, and experience of working with data from commercial systems (e.g. Salesforce) is a big plus
- Knowledge of data pipelining (e.g. via Airflow) and prior experience of cloud-based ML model deployment
- Great communication skills - both with technical colleagues and with business stakeholders
- 4+ years of relevant technical experience in a Data Science role, ideally in the technology sector or in a technical consultancy
- "20% time" - be the most innovative you can be and work on anything you’d like!
- The opportunity to be a key part of an exciting international growth journey
- The opportunity to work with leading data engineering technologies including Google BigQuery, Airflow and AWS, and with leading Data Science tools and emerging technologies for model building and deployment
- Opportunities to learn from the best and develop your career in a friendly, international, workplace
- Regular hackathons
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.
Trustpilot’s employees represent over 40 nationalities across the company’s offices on three different continents. The customer review platform has carved out quite a reputation in New York City, as well – they’ve been named among Crain’s Best Places to Work.
Be a Better Trustpilot Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Trustpilot when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Trustpilot? Visit Trustpilot's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Graphics Engineer
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL (HQ); Sunnyvale, CA; Culver City, CA; Aust...