Every month 900,000+ new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day, Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their business. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun and vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
To support Trustpilot’s rapid extension, we’re looking for a talented Business Systems Developer to join our agile Business Systems team. The team owns and focuses on the technological parts of our subscription platform, which is complex and involves many different roles and integrated technologies. You and your team will play a vital role in scaling the entire business by closely interacting with business teams ranging from Accounting, Finance, Marketing, HR, Legal and other business areas within Trustpilot. And best of all, you’ll be doing it with a fantastic bunch of people.
As one of the Business Systems Developers, you will play a key role in delivering technical solutions that enhance our business systems platform and automate business processes for continued growth, providing an ongoing support and improvement for Trustpilot internal business systems.
- Define, design, document and deliver business system solutions in close cooperation with our Business Solutions Architects and the team
- Develop software applications to streamline and automate business processes, as well as maintain them and track results achieved
- Work very closely with Solution Architects and Delivery Manager, helping to facilitate the frequent joint discovery sessions conducted to validate ways forward
- Collaborate with business teams throughout the organization on needs and ideas
- Continually work to identify gaps and form recommendations to improve efficiency of systems and processes that support changing business needs
- Measure and track results achieved through solutions implemented
- 5+ years of experience with software development or programming experience
- 3+ years of experience with relevant business systems (CRM, Marketing Automation, Financials, BI/Analytics, Order Management, Billing Systems, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce.com application development including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE and Web Services is a strong plus
- Prior experience with technologies such as Java, HTML, XML, PHP, Python (our integrations are in Python) and NodeJS is a plus
- Strong analytical and process oriented mindset
- Understanding of complex business processes and applications
- Strong ability to be pragmatic and get things done
- Experience with designing scalable systems and processes
- Excellent project planning skills and a natural business savvy
- Consultancy experience is a plus
You will be joining a Copenhagen based agile team consisting of two Solutions Architects, three developers, a Delivery Manager and a VP of Business Systems. The team collaborates closely with business stakeholders and data analysts throughout the company.
- 20% time where you have the opportunity to innovate and learn new things.
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn and develop your career - we have the budget for it
- Awesome colleagues and a social working environment with lots of team events
- Fantastic new office in central Copenhagen
- Challenging hackathons that let our developers show off their skills.
- Very relaxed and team-oriented atmosphere where we often organize internal presentations for team members to share some newly acquired knowledge.
If you think that this role is made for you, please send in your resume and application letter in English via our website and tell us why you would be the ideal candidate.
You are welcome to contact our Tech Recruiter, Anabel Morales, at [email protected] if you have any questions.
Trustpilot’s employees represent over 40 nationalities across the company’s offices on three different continents. The customer review platform has carved out quite a reputation in New York City, as well – they’ve been named among Crain’s Best Places to Work.
Be a Better Trustpilot Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Trustpilot when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Trustpilot? Visit https://www.trustpilot.com/
Jobs You May Like
Everwise, San Francisco, CA
Corp Client Platform Engineer - Mac Ops
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Test Automation Intern
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Software Engineer (Palo Alto / Remote - US)
Quartzy, Quartzy HQ or Remote - US
User Support Associate
Birchbox, New York