We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
Malmo or Copenhagen
In order to support Trustpilot’s rapid growth in Nordics, we are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our Field Marketing team either in Southern Sweden or in Copenhagen.
As part of the European Field marketing team, you will play the main part in the execution of the B2B Marketing programs and campaigns on the Nordic market across various channels, both online and offline - such as Paid search, Paid social, Email, Display, Content syndication, Webinars, and Events. You will work closely with the Nordic sales team, account and partner managers to build strong relationships and deliver on the marketing goals and KPIs and support the sales team for the Nordic market.
In your role you will:
- Own the marketing acquisition and prospect engagement B2B programmes for the Nordic market
- Work closely with the rest of the CEU Field Marketing team and other marketing teams, country sales manager, Business Development manager, Country partner manager
- Own and develop integrated marketing programs with a strong digital focus to attract, acquire, and engage leads.
- Execute acquisition-marketing campaigns through all phases of the campaign lifecycle, including strategy and creative development, audience segmentation and targeting, execution of the campaigns and coordination with in-house stakeholders or agencies
- Execute through all marketing channels including Paid Search, Paid Social, Content syndication, events,webinars and email
- Ensure internal sales awareness and engagement in the marketing campaigns
- Country budget management, reporting & analytics skills to optimise campaign performance and report against the field marketing metrics
We are looking for people with:
- Similar experience in a Marketing Manager role with experience of digital marketing
- Fluent spoken and written English and Swedish is a must
- A pro-active hands-on approach, with the ability to work on both strategic and tactical levels
- A proven track-record in B2B marketing campaign delivery and strong ROI in terms of campaign success
- Experience with a CRM solution (preferably - SFDC) and Marketing Automation (Marketo, Eloqua or ideally, Hubspot)
- Experience in developing and executing demand generation marketing campaigns
- Strong project management experience and ability to handle multiple projects at the same time, preferably previous experience in the SaaS sector (but not exclusive of other sectors)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional team environment, balancing local context with global goals
- Strong organizational & time-management skills
A small but mighty team that values transparency and clarity in communication. We work in a fast-paced and diverse international environment, where we often handle multiple projects at the same time. On a daily basis we work with various stakeholders across the organization and tools to deliver our campaigns. Our Team plays a crucial role in Trustpilot’s commitment to building a trusted brand and enabling businesses around the world to become trustworthy online by getting closer to their customers.
- A truly mission-led business that will create a universal symbol of trust for the internet economy.
- The opportunity to shape the future of a rapidly expanding global technology company while growing your own skills and developing your career.
- Flexible working environment - we’re hybrid now and the majority of roles will be split between home and office. We’re open to other types of flex as well - so talk to us about what would work for you.
- An attractive salary and bonus structure.
- Awesome, supportive colleagues and a place that sees and values you as a person, not just a worker.
- Fabulous offices, a social working environment and lots of team events.
Two (paid) volunteering days a year to spend your time giving back to the causes that matter to you and your community
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.
Trustpilot’s employees represent over 40 nationalities across the company’s offices on three different continents. The customer review platform has carved out quite a reputation in New York City, as well – they’ve been named among Crain’s Best Places to Work.
Be a Better Trustpilot Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Trustpilot when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Trustpilot? Visit Trustpilot's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one