We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
Trustpilot is embarking on an exciting global growth journey and is seeking a Marketing Operations Manager to support the Growth, Customer, Regional and Consumer Marketing teams reporting into our Director of Marketing Technology. Trustpilot is growing fast, however, support of this growth is increasingly dependent on the systems and processes. This role will provide two critical elements to marketing.
- Marketing automation hygiene (keeping on top of our systems and creating confidence in our data)
- Supporting B2B and B2C marketing efforts (building and maintaining workflows and lists, enabling the teams to communicate with our database accurately, whilst remaining compliant)
The Marketing Operations Manager will work closely with key stakeholders across the commercial organisation to help drive a more effective marketing organisation.This is an engaging and hands-on role, so will suit an individual who is able to prioritse, plan and execute on operational activities.
In your role, you will:
- Identify and remove operational weaknesses
- Improve processes and measure progress against goals and strategies
- Partnership/ stakeholder management - liaise with the marketing teams and become the ‘go to’ person within Marketing Operations for day to day tasks
- Campaign management - collaborate with marketing stakeholders to review, support and sign off on automation processes and campaigns
- Key to success in this role will be an ability to manage multiple agendas from the Senior Leadership Team, while using well developed influencing skills to deliver the required outcomes of Marketing.
We are looking for people with:
- Experience in B2B operations & demand generation (SaaS background desirable but not required)
- Demonstrable experience working within a HubSpot environment
- Knowledge of CRM & marketing automation systems (HubSpot, Salesforce)
- Strong understanding of marketing metrics including analytics and reporting
- Understanding of global data privacy policies
- Experience in developing and optimizing lead management and campaign management processes with tangible impact on company efficiency
- Understanding of lead scoring, ROI, lead volume trends, forecasting, and SaaS experience
- Passionate about customer success and technologies that impact companies and their customers
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, and ensure high quality deliverables with attention to detail.
- Be highly organised, methodical and a team player, while retaining the ability to ruthlessly prioritise
- A hands-on, “can do” attitude, and a drive for outcome focussed performance.
A small but mighty team supporting our global marketing department. The Marketing Operations team is currently based in London and New York and we are growing quickly to support the growing requirements of our Prospect/ Customer Marketing efforts and also develop our Consumer Marketing strategy globally. We are responsible for the day to day management and overall health of our Marketing Technology stack and manage various integrations and deployment of new systems and technologies. We are accountable for the Marketing attribution models, reporting on and building marketing dashboards and supporting our various Marketing stakeholders.
As a team we use Monday to track all incoming tasks and requests from our peers in the Marketing department, this is where we measure success for our quarterly objectives and key results. We aim to build an autonomous culture where trust and accountability sit at the heart of what we do. We trust our team and build strong relationships with one another to ensure each team member has the tools and processes to do their life’s best work.
- A truly mission-led business that will create a universal symbol of trust for the internet economy.
- The opportunity to shape the future of a rapidly expanding global technology company while growing your own skills and developing your career.
- Flexible working environment - we’re hybrid now and the majority of roles will be split between home and office. We’re open to other types of flex as well - so talk to us about what would work for you.
- An attractive salary and bonus structure.
- Awesome, supportive colleagues and a place that sees and values you as a person, not just a worker.
- Fabulous offices, a social working environment and lots of team events.
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.
Trustpilot’s employees represent over 40 nationalities across the company’s offices on three different continents. The customer review platform has carved out quite a reputation in New York City, as well – they’ve been named among Crain’s Best Places to Work.
Be a Better Trustpilot Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Trustpilot when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Trustpilot? Visit Trustpilot's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one