Are you a UX visionary who is passionate about connecting regularly with users? Do you believe in abiding by a data driven approach to develop a strategy, even though you have strong product instincts? Are you excited to work on a global b2b product with a consumer platform used by millions of people? If you answered yes to the above questions and enjoy working with creative and brilliant people, then you may be the one we are looking for!
Trustpilot is looking for a UX Manager to join our Technology team in Copenhagen. Managing our growing team of UX Designers entails building out shared best practices across the team, giving feedback on the team’s work, as well as coaching designers and supporting their professional growth. You will also work hands-on doing cross-product research and interaction design. With a focus on the end-to-end customer journey and its most important pain points, you help the team prioritize and frame their work.
As our new UX Manager, you will work closely with various stakeholders, ranging from design to data and development. You understand the interplay between UX and UI work and how to build good workflows, can build a case for investing in UX based on data, and know how to create compelling experiences that balance user intent, business needs, and site performance. You know it’s critical to the evolution of our products that we continuously connect with our customers to better understand them, and will help us doing this in the best way possible.
UX design is an essential component in our agile product development process. UX Designers run discovery processes with their product teams, do user research and testing and design UI, among other things. We’re proud of our agile product development, and we are looking for someone that has experience working in an agile environment and with (lean) UX, to help us further solidify and improve the way our UX Designers can contribute and thrive in this environment.
- Lead the customer-centric vision, strategy, and execution of the user experience design at Trustpilot
- Coach and mentor members of UX team by providing insight, guidance and leadership
- Maintain an overview of the UX direction for our products and collaborate with our stakeholders to guide the strategy
- Thought leadership by contributing subject matter expertise in the areas of information architecture, interaction design, user experience best practices, user research, and online user behavior
- Help and guide our product teams to have great processes around product discovery
- Work closely with designers and researchers on a daily basis to guide and participate in design and research
- Create and foster a creative, positive, efficient and collaborative team working environment
- You are a driven self-starter who loves communicating with users and building truly remarkable product experiences
- You thrive in an agile environment
- You have prior experience leading UX and/or design team(s)
- You have played a key role in building an online product and have a portfolio of work from a recognizable product(s)
- You value teamwork and understand the importance of collaboration in an agile environment
- You believe in a data driven approach to research and feel it’s best to allow the findings to make the decisions
- You have a history of success working across organizational boundaries and building strong stakeholder relationships
- You possess project management experience as it applies to design deliverables (familiarity with Agile approach is required)
- Opportunities to learn and develop your career in a fast paced company
- Flexible work hours and a focus on work/life balance
- 20% time
- A chance to be a key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a core work culture that you can believe in
- Great location in central Copenhagen
To apply for this position, please submit a brief application along with your portfolio and your resume. If you have questions, please contact our Team Lead, Tech Recruitment, Anabel Morales, at [email protected]
Trustpilot is an online review-driven community and platform that builds relationships between consumers and businesses. Founded in Copenhagen in 2007, Trustpilot today leads the world in online reviews. More than 40,000 businesses in 24 countries trust us and use our business product. Over 30 million reviews on Trustpilot are seen 1.6 billion+ times per month. We’ve got offices in New York, Denver, London, Berlin, Melbourne, Copenhagen, and newly opened Vilnius, and our 500 employees represent 45 different nationalities. We are truly and proudly global.
Want to know more about Trustpilot culture? Check us out on The Muse
Trustpilot’s employees represent over 40 nationalities across the company’s offices on three different continents. The customer review platform has carved out quite a reputation in New York City, as well – they’ve been named among Crain’s Best Places to Work.
Be a Better Trustpilot Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Trustpilot when you watch classes taught by their top employees.