A little bit about Tumblr:
Social media platform where millions of people come together every day to share their ideas and connect over passions. Founded in 2007 by CEO David Karp and acquired by Oath Inc. in 2017, Tumblr helped establish New York City as a global innovation hub for technology. We’re big enough to give you the resources you need and still small enough that you can work on things that matter to our company and community.
Protect Earth's Subcultures
- Identify, execute, and manage product partnerships and commercial relationships that drive user growth, produce new creative opportunities for the Tumblr community, and open new revenue streams.
- Facilitate partnership negotiations on behalf of the appropriate teams here at Tumblr, and with support from Legal.
- Identify and track success metrics for each deal so we can make decisions based on data, not just feelings.
- Answer questions, and provide expert advice on partnerships agreements to Leadership, Product, Sales, Engineering and other teams.
- You have 4-8 years of experience in partner/account management at a consumer internet or media company. Prior industry experience at a professional services/management consulting firm also fits the bill.
- You're analytical with excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- You can accurately interpret legal documents and work with attorneys on contract language.
- You are thoroughly knowledgeable about the social media and tech industry, and have a solid understanding of Tumblr's competitive landscape.
- You're someone who uses Tumblr, is passionate about the community and what we're trying to do. And you're someone we can trust to represent Tumblr to the outside world.
Oath, a subsidiary of Verizon, is a values-led company committed to building brands people love. We reach over one billion people around the world with a dynamic house of 50+ media and technology brands. A global leader in digital and mobile, Oath is shaping the future of media.
People come to Tumblr to expand their perspectives. They join a community and a cultural dialogue that exposes them up to new ideas, new passions, and new forms of self-expression. People seem to really like this thing we’ve built, and we need smart, humble, funny people to keep it running and growing. We’re big enough to give you the resources you need and still small enough that you can work on things that matter. Come work with us.
Want to learn more about Tumblr? Visit https://www.tumblr.com/
Jobs You May Like
Global People Business Partner
Harry’s, New York, NY
Business Development Representative
San Francisco Chronicle, San Francisco, California
Business Development Representative - Berlin
Eventbrite, Berlin, Germany
Partner Success Manager
Senior Business Development Manager DE/AT (m/w)
Business Strategy Associate
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA