You'll be responsible for...
- Building solutions serving and managing high volume, low-latency ad traffic.
- Solving hard concurrency and distributing programming problems.
- Writing elegant, performant code in a highly available, distributed environment.
- Analyzing and optimizing existing code with an eye towards scalability and robustness.
- Helping shape our future high performance computing architecture.
What you'll need...
- Industry proven software engineering experience (over 3 years of professional experience) with a focus on parallel processing, distributing systems, and large sets of complex data.
- Computer Science or relevant math/science academic background (or truly great experience).
- Expertise working with programming languages such as Go, C++ or Java.
- Ability to actively diagnose and contribute to tuning and optimizing our software and systems implementations.
- Experience building scalable and maintainable solutions on AWS or other cloud providers using tools such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Must be comfortable with backend programming as well as working in a Linux/Unix environment.
- Extensive knowledge of common design patterns, and how and when to apply them.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and work professionally with teams.
What sets TUNE apart...
- Stellar health insurance coverage (100% of employees' premiums covered for medical, vision, dental. 60% of dependents' premiums covered for medical, vision, dental)
- Great work life balance (4 weeks PTO and increases annually)
- We are still a privately held company (Competitive equity grants)
- 100% commuter transit cost coverage (Bus pass or parking pass)
- A top-notch culinary team serving 2 meals a day (Breakfast and lunch)
- Paid parental leave (12 weeks for primary caregiver, 2 weeks for secondary caregiver)
- TUNE Cares , our philanthropic program supporting education, the environment, diversity, and other important community causes through life enriching experiences
- The TUNE House program, which is designed to promote a collaborative environment for women aligned in their effort to be innovative and extraordinary leaders in the tech industry
- Dog-friendly offices
- Opportunity to strongly impact company strategy and growth
- Fun, creative and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration
- 10 reasons why you should work for TUNE
TUNE is bringing the mobile marketing ecosystem closer together by building the most innovative solutions, teaching the industry, and connecting marketers with the best possible partners. Since the beginning of TUNE, we’ve done things differently. We believe there is a need for a marketing technology that is open and unbiased, that allows marketers and the many players across the industry to easily do business together and drive the best possible results. We have a relentless commitment to help our customers and partners win.
Want to learn more about TUNE? Visit TUNE's website.
Jobs You May Like
Principal Software Engineer
Domino Data Lab, Bengaluru
Site Reliability Engineer (m/f)
Platform Engineer m/f/d
Senior Director, Science, Innovation, & Development
Accuweather, Headquarters - State College, PA
Software Engineer, Reliability
HashiCorp, Remote US/UK/Canada/Netherlands/Germany
Visa, Bellevue WA, US