Principal Product Manager, Listener Experience
TuneIn, San Francisco or Remote
CHANGING THE WAY YOU LISTEN.
What You'll Do
- Own the product vision, strategy and resulting execution roadmaps for new and iterative programs for customer-facing experiences or global-scale platforms
- Establish and extend effective team processes and work with considerable autonomy to deliver results across functions
- Build product alignment among key stakeholders including engineering, content, marketing, finance and data analytics that demonstrates customer and business value
- Determine how best to measure product results and ensure we have the data and analytics in place to track your customer and business impact
- Collaborate with design and usability to create product CX that consistently meets end-to-end product goals and delights our customers
- Partner with engineering to guide technical plans and iterative development/validation of user stories, as the voice of detailed customer needs and motivations
- Understand the evolving market of consumer audio products to identify benchmarks, unmet customer needs and potential partners
- Look around corners to reduce risk and to spot openings for innovation and transformational change
What We Are Looking For
- A track record of building great consumer products or the global-scale infrastructure behind them
- Deep customer empathy and fluency turning user insights into new product programs and features
- Critical thinking and prioritization calls that demonstrate data-driven analysis combined with sound qualitative judgment
- Expressive written and verbal communications with a knack for clear articulation of customer problems
- Tenacity and balance in the face of competing priorities and tradeoffs between goals
- Practiced at cross-functional influence to lead product change effectively
- 7+ years product management experience in consumer technology companies, owning features and programs that drive customer engagement
- Experience and ease working in Agile or similar fast-iteration development process as a product owner
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Bonus: Background in streaming media apps or services
Our Compensation and Benefits
- TuneIn offers a competitive salary, bonus, and equity compensation packages.
- We offer generous benefits, including 100% coverage of all health plans for employees and dependents regardless of which medical health plan you choose.
- Dental and Vision plan coverage
- Flexible time off policy, plus 14 paid holidays (2021)
- 401k Plan
- Parental Leave
- Wellness stipend
- Technology stipend
- Individual training and educational spending
- Pet insurance
TuneIn empowers people to hear exactly what they love the moment they want it, and discover a universe of audio, all in one place. We combine the power of audio, design, and technology to bring together live sports, up-to-the-minute news, curated music, millions of podcasts, and over 120,000 streaming radio stations. We are audio fanatics working for fanatics, always pushing to deliver the world’s best listening experience.
Want to learn more about TuneIn? Visit TuneIn's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.