At TuneIn, we are reinventing radio for a connected world, with live sports, up-to-the-minute news, curated music, millions of podcasts, and over 120,000 streaming radio stations—streamed to tens of millions of customers through our mobile and web apps, and our unmatched platform of hundreds of consumer device and service integrations. From smartphone to smart speaker to electric car, TuneIn delivers live and on-demand audio from voices you trust wherever you want to listen.
Location: San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, or Remote
About the Role
TuneIn is seeking a seasoned, entrepreneurial partnership leader to identify, expand and execute TuneIn’s strategic distribution relationships. You will work with world-class connected speakers and automotive brands to determine business and technical alignment, and drive win-win outcomes for TuneIn’s and partners’ businesses. You will set success criteria, benchmark, and lead cross-functional teams to realize positive results. You will be adept at engaging with senior executives and harmonizing multiple viewpoints. The successful candidate will have both strong business and technical advisory skills. A background in working with APIs and/or APKs is strongly preferred.
What You’ll Do:
- Recommend, quantify and communicate strategic opportunities to internal stakeholders
- Develop strong relationships with key partners, identifying opportunities that advance both parties’ goals
- Collaborate to prioritize projects and problem-solve with distribution partners
- Negotiate business terms and establish long-term agreements, structured to accommodate rapidly evolving distribution space
- Evaluate technical and technical support requirements of potential partners
- Act as the central point of contact for partners and internal stakeholders to synthesize and prioritize multiple internal and external stakeholders’ goals and onboard new partners
- Partner with Product and Project Management to inform wider distribution roadmap
Who You Are:
- 10+ years of technical partnership experience or partnership + developer experience
- Well-versed in working with developer APIs and APKs in consumer-facing interfaces
- Understanding of Android (including AAOS) and Linux environments
- Demonstrable experience working cross-functionally to drive KPIs
- Experience successfully persuading senior executives
- Background working with global partnerships is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a technical field
TuneIn, the world’s leading live streaming service, brings together live sports, news, music, podcasts, and radio from around the globe. With more than 80 million monthly active users, TuneIn is one of the most widely used streaming audio platforms in the world. TuneIn broadcasts over 100,000 owned & operated and partner radio stations and boasts more than 5.7 million podcasts. With premiere distribution across 200 platforms and connected devices, TuneIn empowers listeners to ‘hear’ what they love wherever ‘here’ might be. TuneIn Premium subscribers get exclusive access to commercial-free news from top networks like CNN, Fox News Radio, MSNBC, CNBC, and Bloomberg, as well as live NFL, NHL, and college sports programming, and commercial-free music channels. For more information, please visit us at www.tunein.com
or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within TuneIn. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
We Grow Our Team Utilizing Transparency and Trust
TuneIn is hiring for many amazing opportunities! We are always thrilled when people apply to our opportunities. Often, we reach out directly to candidates. TuneIn's Recruitment engagement means you'll get an email from the tunein.com domain. We do not use any other domains to conduct recruitment efforts. A member of our People Team will speak with you or will meet with you and we never use the Wire app to conduct interviews. We will also never send you messages asking you for personal or financial information. Use caution when the identity of someone contacting you cannot be linked directly to the tunein.com domain. If you've been the victim of a scam, report it to your local law enforcement. If you feel targeted by a fraudster or someone impersonating a TuneIn team member on LinkedIn, please contact LinkedIn directly here, or send us an email at [email protected]