See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Software Engineer (L2), Account Security
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to take part in one of the teams in Account Security, collaborating with the team members to successfully deliver our new generation of account verification products, applying best engineering practices.
In this role, you’ll:
- Collaborate with multiple R&D and product teams, crafting together microservices and APIs that developers around the world will leverage to deliver new applications.
- Experience working on the design and implementation phases of cloud-based distributed systems built to seamlessly scale to several million transactions per day, tackling some of the most complex and exciting technical problems in the industry.
- Enable millions of consumers to do secure and frictionless sign up and sign in every day using the services from the global brands they trust.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 1+ years experience in contributing to the design, building and operating high-scale, mission critical cloud based production systems.
- Solid communication skills: able to communicate effectively with technical and non technical stakeholders in english.
- Experience building and supporting mission critical user-facing systems.
- Strong cross-team communication and collaboration skills. You work with your team towards common goals.
- A healthy ability to manage and resolve conflict - you have the ability to listen, present, and question effectively.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) with 3 years of experience with software development lifecycle and processes.
- Experience with any major Cloud service provider
- Background in the security domain
This position will be located in Remote - Colombia.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice, and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 800 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Malmö, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Want to learn more about Twilio? Visit Twilio's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.