Because you belong at Twilio
The Corporate Development team leads the inorganic growth strategy at Twilio through mergers and acquisitions. The team sources, negotiates, structures, and executes M&A, while also driving the company’s strategy by identifying industry trends and maintaining relationships with startups, VCs and investment banks.
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Head of M&A Integration to lead M&A integration for Twilio globally. This role will lead all aspects of M&A integration, including due diligence, integration planning and execution.
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Development, this is a critical position that will lead and take ownership of all aspects of M&A integration, while working with senior management and a team of functional leads across the company.
Twilio is looking for an M&A integration leader with:
- A demonstrated track record of successful cross-functional leadership, collaboration, and relationship building.
- Minimum of 12+ years of relevant experience, preferably at a leading technology company or startup, and a minimum of 5+ years experience leading multiple M&A integrations.
- Exceptional project management skills, the ability to track and manage complex processes, and a desire to lead multiple teams and multiple projects.
- Technical ability to understand software and recognize areas of product integration, discuss product roadmaps, and engage with product managers.
- Technically savvy and experience with the cloud, APIs, communications, enterprise software, devices, and mobility is a plus.
As the Head of M&A Integration, you will:
- Lead or participate in due diligence, understand the strategic objectives, drive integration planning, assess risks and challenges, develop comprehensive project plans, drive all integration work streams, lead functional teams, monitor status, rapidly identify and resolve potential issues, and give regular status updates to senior management.
- Build out and continuously improve integration capabilities by identifying and developing process improvements, best practices, and tools to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the team and improve the quality of integration efforts.
- Interact extensively across all functional teams within Twilio and have significant exposure to our executive leadership. While the primary focus on the role will be on M&A integration, the person in this position may also be involved with projects in other strategic initiatives.
The Corporate Development team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with senior leadership and product teams to guide company strategy. We lead all aspects of identifying, evaluating, and executing M&A transactions that drive inorganic growth and have a significant impact on the overall direction of the company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position will be located in San Francisco. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday dinners, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, and video by virtualizing the world’s telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 1,000 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. #LI-POST
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice, and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 800 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Malmö, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Want to learn more about Twilio? Visit Twilio's website.
Jobs You May Like
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Partnership Manager - Spain
Insider, Barcelona, Spain
Zipline, Half Moon Bay, CA
Director of Partner Enablement
Tradeshift, San Francisco, California
Market Manager Munich (Deutschsprachig) m/f
Honeypot GmbH, Munich
Corporate Development Manager
Mozilla, San Francisco, Mountain View