Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is seeking a Head of Investor Relations to be a key member of the finance leadership team and build a world class investor relations program.
Reporting to the CFO, this position will serve as a key company spokesperson to the financial community by establishing and maintaining strong relationships with analysts and investors. This role will have significant interaction with the CEO, COO, and CFO, plus meaningful exposure to additional leadership across product, go-to-market, corporate communications, legal, and finance.
This is a highly visible role, and the successful candidate is someone who:
- Is a leader with a demonstrated track record in communicating corporate strategy and financial performance - preferably in high growth, technology companies.
- Will likely have at least 10 years of experience in a senior investor relations role and/or capital markets role (i.e. sellside, buyside, or investment banking).
- Has a strong understanding of investment financial models, equity markets, corporate financials and regulatory environment is key.
- Is a self-directed, strategic thinker who can adapt to a fast-paced environment, multi-task effectively, offer innovative solutions, and have proven verbal and written communication skills.
- Is well rounded - equally comfortable explaining a complicated story to a generalist portfolio manager as they are diving into financial model minutia, as with a seasoned software analyst.
- Will be humble, flexible and willing to work hands on across the organization to drive positive outcomes.
As the Head of Investor Relations, you will:
- Be a tasked with developing, executing, and growing all aspects of our investor relations program.
- Constantly improve the quality of the investor base by effectively communicating the company’s strategy, financial performance, and product portfolio to the investment community.
- Create and deliver all communications and activities directed to the investment community, including all components of the quarterly earnings cycle (script, release, Q&A prep, guidance, logistics, etc.).
- Maintain a comprehensive targeting dashboard to track current and prospective investor interest, activity, engagement, and conversion, with a goal of constantly improving the quality of the investor base.
- Develop and execute the investor marketing plan across both conferences, NDRs, and industry events.
- Monitor peers and competitors for benchmarking and competitive intelligence purposes in order to better shape our messaging and business decisions.
Report summary data and findings to the broader ETeam on a regular basis.
The Investor Relations function is central to our successful journey as a public company. We synthesize a wide variety of business inputs in order to strategically communicate our company goals, priorities, and progress over time as we look to build our shareholder base. As we scale, we need a leader who is passionate about working in a high growth, dynamic environment and can continually up-level our approach to this important function.
This position will be located in our office at 375 Beale Street in San Francisco. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday dinners, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice, and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 800 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Malmö, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Want to learn more about Twilio? Visit Twilio's website.
Jobs You May Like
Marketing Senior Financial Analyst
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Senior Counsel, Intellectual Property
LimeBike, San Francisco Bay Area
(Senior) Finance Systems & Processes Manager (m/f/d)
LendUp, Oakland, CA
Financial Operations Analyst
Affirm, New York, NY
Auto Claims Adjuster
metromile, Tempe, AZ