You have the rare combination of hands-on technical skills and business acumen and you’re looking for a career where you can utilize both. As a Sales Engineer at Twilio, you will hone each of these skills by advising a diverse set of customers on what is possible using Twilio’s cloud communication API.
About the job:
Sales Engineers at Twilio are involved in all stages of the customer’s software development lifecycle and are comfortable using presentations, email, phone and social media to connect with customers. We are looking for someone who can create technical presentations, product demonstrations, and educate customers (everyone from developers to product managers to C-level executives) on the best ways to utilize cloud communications technology. Twilio’s Sales Engineers are empowered to come up with creative solutions on the spot so we are looking for someone willing to challenge the status quo and throw out the manual on occasion.
- Support the sales team in helping customers understand what is possible with Twilio.
- Understand customer requirements and communicate the business value of solving technology problems using cloud communications technology.
- Guide the design and deployment of enterprise communications systems that impact multiple functional areas of a customer’s organization.
- Create technical content to show customers how to implement specific use cases or best practices for new technologies. Here are some blog posts and presentations done by the SE team members
- Prepare demos and proof of concepts to demonstrate various use cases for Twilio's APIs. You can find on Github some of the work done by the SE team members below:
- Distill and communicate customer needs and product feedback to Product Management, Engineering, Marketing and Sales.
- Typically five years in a customer-facing technical role.
- A world class communicator. Confident dispensing knowledge to a highly skilled and experienced audience.
- Typically 10-25% travel.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS or a comparable field is preferred.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice, and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 800 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Malmö, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Want to learn more about Twilio? Visit Twilio's website.
Jobs You May Like
Desktop Support Technician
Canopy, Canopy HQ
GitHub, HQ - San Francisco
Key Account Manager (m/f) | Warsaw
Kreditech, Warsaw Office
Software Engineering in Test
MuleSoft, Buenos Aires
Branch Metrics, Redwood City
Sr. Software Engineer, AdTech
Sovrn, Boulder Office