Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
At Twilio, our mission is to power the future of communications. We believe that communications should be a part of every product experience.To help us on our journey, we’re seeking a talented Product Analyst to define and execute against this giant vision. You are right for this role if you’re excited by working across teams, understand various points of view, and tackling tough problems. Most importantly, the right candidate will be humble, flexible and willing to tackle the necessary hurdles to drive positive collaboration for meaningful business outcomes.
Sr. Product Operations Manager generally come from a business MBA background. We’re looking for candidates with 4-6 years of experience, generally with an analytical and business background.
- Must have proficiency with Excel, with knowledge of SQL a bonus.
- MBA degree required, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in advising senior executive teams and leading transformation initiatives
- Excellent communication, the ability to engage internal and external customers
- Deep understanding of the user experience
- Excellent ability to work across geographically distributed teams
As Sr. Product Operations Manager, you will:
- Assist the Messaging Product leaders and GM in gathering market opportunities and then taking a first stab at understanding the business opportunity including sizing and market segments
- Spearhead new product initiatives
- Work with functional stakeholders in product and engineering to define annual and quarterly objectives and continuously track them
- Ensure stakeholders are aligned on key objectives for the program / product
- Track core business metrics related to the product
- Manage bi-monthly operations review and quarterly business reviews
- Work with data analysts to surface and advocate for key insights from the business to inform product improvement
- Develop an end-to-end product rollout plan, and project manage implementation
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (legal, tax, policy, support etc) to prepare product for launch
- Be able to represent the products in internal and external forums
As a Sr. Product Operations Manager in the Messaging org, you will be assisting in helping run a truly global business unit. The Messaging team’s capabilities and platforms span both native and 3rd-party channels; PSTN, Push, Chat, WhatsApp and others. Operating this business across the globe is a challenge that Twilio is eager to tackle and will be your every day. The reason to come to work every day is clear: at Twilio, you’ll be put in a unique position to address a huge market with a trusted platform and shape the future of communication with your own hands.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our office at 375 Beale Street in San Francisco. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday dinners, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice, and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 800 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Malmö, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.