Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Manager Sales Contract Operations to support our growing Asia Pacific Sales organization.
This role is an individual contributor role reporting to the Head of Sales Contract Operations, part of Global Sales Operations, based in our San Francisco Headquarter office.
Twilio is looking for +12 years of professional experience relevant to Manager Sales Contract Operations with a good finance (Pricing, Deal desk) background for supporting our growing Sales organization.
This is an individual with a strong business acumen. This is a highly visible contributor role.
This is an exciting role for the individual to gain, and expand his/her broad spectrum of cross functional team interactions and dependencies in handling, and managing an end-to-end commercial agreement or Order Form (OF) by appropriately structuring the deal for a ‘Win-Win’ for both the customers and Twilio.
You are right for this role if you excel at:
- Managing and structuring a large number of complex deals (OF) requests
- Understanding of contracts, structuring complex deals by doing proper financial and fiduciary due diligence in resulting to a ‘Win-Win’
- Overall understanding of pricing, commercial terms and able to negotiate/ offer reasonably acceptable terms to both parties
- Analytical and critical thinking when reviewing a deal
- Juggling multiple priorities, enjoying a fast pace environment during month end or quarter end on high volume and complex deals.
- Enjoying supporting Sales, interacting with different people in different organizations, and just as important, having a pleasant personality.
- Being a ‘‘doer’, and has been in a similar role and experience for > 10 years
- A good working knowledge and hands-on experience with Tableau for future project(s).
- Experience in using: MS Excel, Word, Google office suites, Salesforce (reporting and dashboard)
- Conduct as a sales business partner to support our growing Asia Pacific sales team and other remote sales executives
- As one of the primary responsibilities: Helping/guiding Sales executives to create/initiate/edit the right type of Twilio’s Order Form (OF).
- As a sole contributor, you will take on complex OFs from start to the finishing line, ready for customer’s signature.
Twilio is a complex, high-growth, and quickly evolving business. This role is critical to the Sales Operations organization for the success of supporting our East coast sales team. It is a highly visible role that supports our sales leaders with good and sound business decision in our proposals.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 9 Straits View Marina One West Tower. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, snacks and drinks, ergonomic desks and regular team events and activities along with regular company and regional All Hands and more.
You will also be part of a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life; that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, and can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice, and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 800 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Malmö, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.