Product Manager - Financial Systems Enablement
Twilio, Denver, Colorado, United States
See jobs at Twilio
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Product Manager to be a key member of the Financial Systems Enablement team focusing on all Financial applications. This role will collaborate with departments, cross functional business units and the Financial enablement team to understand organizational process and workflow needs, and deliver solutions to fulfill those needs. You will drive the strategy and roadmaps for the implementation of major project initiatives, metrics, reporting, and automation across various internal business units including Finance, Accounting, Procurement, Legal, HR, and IT DevOps teams etc.
As a successful candidate, you must have a deep background in both Product Management and ERP to deftly identify dependencies and risks, resolve blockers, developing business cases, application maintenance and support and application integrations. You are a self-starter, embody a growth mindset, and can collaborate effectively across the entire Twilio organization.
Twilio is looking for an exceptional individual who lives Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of delivering complex IT solutions.
- 5-7 years experience as a Product Manager focusing on ERP in a fast-paced company that delivers software.
- Strategic partner and Solution Architect generating deep techno-functional detail in all accounting areas including R2R, O2C, P2P, EPM, Revenue, Tax, and Financial reporting in Oracle cloud ERP with experience in a global, SaaS or UCaaS, technology company
- Hands on experience driving at least 3 years end-to-end ERP Oracle Fusion product implementation in providing product direction to meet customer needs.
- 5+ years experience in leading the delivery of complex 3rd party software implementation projects, cross-functional initiatives, and programs across financial disciplines in an Agile environment.
- Possess strong business acumen with Accounting background ,ability to recommend and execute process improvements based Accounting principles
- Possess strong technical acumen–you can code and can communicate effectively with developers and analysts.
- Solid communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate your point of view with business stakeholders, leadership team and cross functional teams
- An expert ability to cultivate strong working relationships with business partners to understand business processes, process flows, business needs and analyze pain points, and identify viable solutions.
- Fluency in performing rigorous system analysis, design and administration of Financial systems.
- Experience with the following systems is a plus; ERP (NetSuite), Coupa, Zuora, Anaplan, ServiceNow, Workday, Salesforce.com, OKTA, GSuite, Looker.
- Experience with SOX audit controls and maintaining compliant systems..
- Highly entrepreneurial and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with minimal guidance - be an owner.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Accounting or Computer Science required, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience with coaching, mentoring and building and managing high-functioning global teams.
As a Product Manager for the Financial enablement teams, you will live the Twilio Magic and:
BE AN OWNER
- Define the long-term strategy & automation for ERP systems.
- Own and execute the roadmap for your products–communicate both the business value and the technical rationale behind your product decisions.
- You will also work closely managing existing NetSuite project roadmap
- Execute the Agile/Scrum process–assist team in planning and execution of sprints, epic and story backlog refinement, and related operating mechanisms. You will work closely with a team of business analysts and Developers
WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES
- Partner with Finance leadership, Accounting, Procurement leaders, and other PMs to ensure they have the right information to engage with the central team and ensure happy customers.
- Proactively identify and clearly communicate messages and updates regarding blockers, dependencies, risks, and current status to all stakeholders
- Maintain laser focus on MVPs, iterative product development, and releasing immediate/tangible value to stakeholders and adjust frequently.
- Manage project plans & prioritization for on-time development and release–ensure the team is working on prioritized projects in the right time with balance of KLO activities and projects
DRAW THE OWL
- Identify opportunities for operational improvements across Finance & Accounting business applications and drive solution definition.
- Identify necessary reports, metrics, and analysis to measure the effectiveness and validate the success of completed projects.
WRITE IT DOWN
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication - ensure that complex ideas, thoughts, and vision can be communicated simply and effectively. You are expected to thrive in a highly collaborative environment.
The Tech Services team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with senior leadership and product teams to support company strategy. We lead all aspects of identifying, evaluating, and executing business systems investments that drive inorganic growth and have a significant impact on the overall direction of the company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Denver office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice, and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 800 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Malmö, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Want to learn more about Twilio? Visit Twilio's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.