Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Oracle Fusion Technical Lead to join our Financial systems enablement team supporting the Finance & Accounting teams. The ideal candidate should be a self starter, have a solid technical mindset, excellent interpersonal communications, diligent time management skills, be team-oriented and have a strong work ethic. Lastly you work well under pressure to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines within short time constraints.
This role is expected to be an Oracle EPM Fusion Technical Lead working in partnership with the Global Accounting teams driving automations and innovation. You will own and Lead the Oracle Fusion system implementation end to end understanding Twilio’s processes and systems and build scalable systems for Acquisitions.
Twilio is looking for a Lead Oracle Fusion Developer who lives the Twilio Magic. They also have:
- 8yrs+ experience in Finance Oracle ERP implementations, with 4yrs+ experience on Oracle Cloud (Oracle Fusion) implementation projects.
- Integration experience on REST/SOAP APIs using "MuleSoft" (Hands on experience) and certified in MuleSoft
- Experienced in integrating internal and external 3rd party application using standard methodologies
- Experience with Oracle SQL and PL/SQL programming, transactional report development in Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI), BIP and Financial Reporting Studio (FRS).
- Experience in leading the team in designing and developing Oracle ERP Cloud finance and procurement reports, interfaces and conversions
- Solid understanding of financial and procurement modules and application flows of Oracle ERP cloud
- Demonstrated success working in a high scale, team-oriented, and fast-paced environment with distributed team across time zones
As a Technical Lead for the Financial systems enablement team, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: You own the process of driving the organization to the best practises using strong functional and influential skills communicating to senior leaders and communicating with partners across the organization.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: You are obsessed with the customer, always exceeding expectations
RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Demonstrate strong prioritization and focus skills with multitasking and competing priorities and know how to make the right trade-offs
The Twilio IT organization is on a mission to hire the very best employees and to create exceptional employee experiences. We are actively scaling for current and future growth and believe that we can add value to Twilio through our collaboration with the various functional teams. We realize that new ideas have to come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours. You will have an incredible impact in how we achieve our goals of sustained excellence and scalability, and your role is integral to growing Twilio.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position can be located in the Denver office. For in office employees you will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday dinners, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado.
$130,000 - $160,000
$115,000 - $140,000
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice, and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 800 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Malmö, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Want to learn more about Twilio? Visit Twilio's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
Jobs You May Like
Senior Engineer, Backend (Drivers League)
Spot Hero, Chicago, IL, United States, Toronto, Ontario, Canada