At Segment, we believe companies should be able to send their customer data wherever they want, whenever they want, with no fuss. We make this easy with a single platform that collects, stores and sends customer data from and to hundreds of business tools with the flick of a switch. Our goal is to make using customer data easy, and we’re looking for exceptional people to join the team.
We’re growing incredibly fast — this is the perfect opportunity to roll up your sleeves and have a lot of impact at a hyper-growth company.
We are hiring a Channel Manager to lead and execute our channel strategy in APAC. You’ll craft the strategy and drive the execution with a specific set of partners.
What you’ll do
- Develop mutually-beneficial and trusting relationships with key regional partners in APAC
- Develop and execute a comprehensive business plan and go-to-market strategy that drives revenue for both Segment and key partners for the APAC region
- Develop and manage relationships with key partner groups (field, product, services, …)
- Cultivate relationships across functional areas including sales, services, product development, marketing and business development.
- Integrate Segment products and solutions as part of standard, repeatable solutions and global offerings for partner GTM motions
- Evangelize Segment within various teams
- Build and execute broad and deep enablement plans and strategies driving adoption and integration of Segment products and partner portfolio
- Lead and facilitate QBRs, joint executive alignment, and overall engagement
- Communicate and Evangelize the successes of strategic partnerships to internal stakeholders across various organizations within Segment
You’re a great fit if you…
- Have experience cultivating a successful channel
- Possess a quantifiable record of success in business development, with a demonstrated ability to meet or exceed objectives and the ability to generate new business through partnerships.
- Understand complex sales processes, build consensus and be adept at developing relationships at multiple levels.
- Have strong domain expertise in the areas of advertising, martech and SaaS applications
- Are able to rally internal cross-functional resources to enable partner success.
- Are comfortable engaging with a variety of roles ranging from developers to sales to senior executives.
- Have the ability to set priorities, focus on details and motivate internal and external teams to deliver agreed-upon goals.
- Have stand out verball, written and communications skills
- Have strong problem solving skills.
- Have 6-10 years of experience in Partner Management, Business Development, Channel management and/or Sales
- Early start-up experience
We encourage you to apply if this role excites you - even if you think you may not meet all of the qualifications. At Segment, we live by four values: karma, drive, tribe, and focus. We are always looking for outstanding individuals with diverse backgrounds and perspectives who embody these values. To learn more about life at Segment and our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, visit our LinkedIn page. We’re excited to meet you!
Segment is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that everyone should receive equal consideration and treatment in all terms and conditions of employment regardless of sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, domestic partner status, military or veteran status, height, weight, AIDS/HIV status, and any other protected category under federal, state or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
To comply with Executive Order 14042, all Twilio employees working in the U.S. are required to submit proof of vaccination for COVID-19 unless they qualify for a medical or religious accommodation / exemption. Employees onboarded after January 4, 2022 must submit proof of vaccination or receive approval for an exemption prior to their Twilio start date.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice, and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 800 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Malmö, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Want to learn more about Twilio? Visit Twilio's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one