See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Technical Architect, Sales Systems.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to be responsible for designing technical solutions that span multiple platforms and include integration and authentication across systems including Salesforce, Heroku and etc. that have a high impact on the Go-To-Market users' daily work.
Our team articulates design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations for technical architecture. framework to deliver best in class user experience. In addition, we also deliver the detailed design of Salesforce related projects from inception through production support and ensuring that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business unit.
In this role, you’ll:
- Work with the Go-To-Market team on evolving different technical automations that are technically scalable, easily reportable, and functionally intuitive for end users.
- Drives technical design and development for major components of focused solutions.
- Develops data integration, migration and deployment strategies.
- Defines business processes using CRM & SFDC best practices.
- Develop accurate estimates on level of effort for timely project execution.
- Review and assure quality in all technical solutions and data architecture.
- Evaluate and refactor our existing automations and processes for increased extensibility.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 8+ years experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM with end to end implementation experience.
- Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools.
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall development practices.
- Experience in GIT or SVN
- Strong experience with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, Batches, VisualForce Pages, Lightning Components and Lightning Web Components.
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a CRM solution.
- Salesforce.com Platform Developer and Admin Certifications.
- Ability to communicate complex technical solutions to non-technical business users from various backgrounds.
- Other Salesforce Certifications except Admin and Platform Developers, i.e. App Builder, Sales Cloud, Solution Architect, Technical Architect.
- Familiarity working with a Pay-as-you-go business model .
- Experience with Python or Scala.
- Experience developing and deploying through Heroku.
This role will be remote, and based in the United States or Canada.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
*Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. The information below is provided for those hired in Colorado only.
*If you are a Colorado applicant:
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $127,960 - $201,080.
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice, and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 800 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Malmö, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Want to learn more about Twilio? Visit Twilio's website.
The best bed for better sleep