See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Global System Integrator Lead (GSI Lead)- REMOTE- USA ONLY
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
At Segment, we believe companies should be able to send their customer data wherever they want, whenever they want, with no fuss. We make this easy with a single platform that collects, stores and sends customer data from and to hundreds of business tools with the flick of a switch. Our goal is to make using customer data easy, and we’re looking for exceptional people to join the team.
We’re growing incredibly fast — this is the perfect opportunity to roll up your sleeves and have a lot of impact at a hyper-growth company.
We are hiring a GSI lead to drive our partnerships with a select group of Global System Integrators.
In this role, you’ll:
- Assess and refine Segment GSI strategy
- Develop mutually-beneficial and trusting relationships with Global Systems integrators - Accenture, Deloitte, PwC, Slalom
- Create and execute a comprehensive business plan and go-to-market strategy that drives revenue for both Segment and key partners
- Build and manage relationships with key partner groups (field, product, services, …)
- Cultivate relationships across functional areas including sales, services, product development, marketing and business development.
- Embed Segment as part of standard, repeatable solutions and global offerings for partner go-to-market motions
- Empower partners to delight our customers with their work
- Build and execute broad and deep enablement plans and strategies driving adoption and integration of Segment products and partner portfolio
- Lead and facilitate QBRs, joint executive alignment, and overall engagement
- Communicate and Evangelize the successes of strategic partnerships to internal stakeholders across various organizations within Segment and Twilio
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply.
- Have experience cultivating successful GSI partnerships
- Possess a quantifiable record of success in business development, with a demonstrated ability to meet or exceed objectives and the ability to generate new business through partnerships.
- Understand complex sales processes, build consensus and be adept at developing relationships at multiple levels.
- Have strong domain expertise in the areas of advertising, martech and SaaS applications
- Are able to rally internal cross-functional resources to enable partner success.
- Are comfortable engaging with a variety of roles ranging from developers to sales to senior executives.
- Have the ability to set priorities, focus on details and motivate internal and external teams to deliver agreed-upon goals.
- Have stand out verball, written and communications skills
- Have strong problem solving skills.
- Have 6-10 years of experience in Partner Management, Business Development, Channel management and/or Sales
- Early start-up experience
It is preferred for this person to sit in San Francisco, CA but we are open to USA Remote locations for the right candidate. * NAMER ONLY *
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
(Location dependent information)
*Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. The information below is provided for those hired in Colorado only.
*If you are a Colorado applicant:
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $136,080- 170,100 Base Salary
- Sales Commission: Additionally, this role is eligible to earn commissions and eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice, and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 800 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Malmö, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Want to learn more about Twilio? Visit Twilio's website.
Sweat in good company