Join the team as our next Senior Manager, Supportability Engineering
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to serve as the liaison between our R&D and Support Teams. Supportability Engineers work closely with Product Managers to make products more supportable and to transition products from R&D to Support, work with Engineering to triage bugs and drive resolution, and work with frontline support teams to deliver readiness and serve as specialists for our products.
In this role, you’ll:
- Deliver excellent partner and customer satisfaction by supporting the frontline support teams and influencing BUs to improve product supportability. Ensure team readiness for supporting new products and services through development and implementation of support plans.
- Measure, maintain and improve delivery processes to increase efficiency of engagement with Products and Engineering (bug throughput, closed loop feedback, etc.)
- Set clear priorities and targets, and optimize resources to maximize business impact within the usual constraints of resources, budget and time.
- Develop and drive key performance indicators that deliver the best customer experience and productivity. Manage and observe performance.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 5+ years in technical support or support delivery role.
- A strategic problem solver, able to identify ways of measuring and tracking team “inputs” and “outputs” to set clear goals, measure individual performance and influence outcomes.
- Analytically minded at your core: a problem solver that knows how to mine data to surface insights and tell stories that influence teams to take action.
- Able to influence and build bridges with peer teams, including frontline support managers and support engineers, as well as Engineering and PM teams.
- Must have the capability to attract, empower, retain and develop people.
- Strong operational focus with an analytical and process-minded mentality.
- Proven track record of exceeding goals and achieving growth and success.
- Passionate about developing people and able to build top performing teams.
This role will be based in one of these locations: Warsaw (Poland) , Prague (Czech Rep.) or Tallinn (Estonia)
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice, and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 800 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Malmö, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Want to learn more about Twilio? Visit Twilio's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.