Staff, Product Manager - Business Intelligence / Platform Engineering
Twilio, Bengaluru, India
See jobs at Twilio
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Staff Product Manager, Operational Insights in the Platform Engineering / SRE team.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This job is needed to power our product teams to deliver highly available and reliable products to all Twilio customers. Situated in the Platform Engineering org, this role is designing and building our next generation data infrastructure so that we provide actionable data to improve customer experience.
In this role, you’ll:
- Partner with internal stakeholders and use data to build a long-term business intelligence product roadmap
- Tenaciously prioritise features based on value proposition and be able to clearly communicate rationale
- Discover requirements for new features by working with internal & external stakeholders across all levels
- Document requirements in the various formats used as part of the “Twilio Way”
- Work daily with Engineering & UX to get deliveries & releases over the line
- Build a product adoption strategy, complete with training/documentation solutions and business processes that enable business stakeholders to get the most out of the tools and dashboards that we develop.
Skills and Qualifications
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- A minimum of 5 years+ as a Product Manager in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience with business intelligence, analytics, and data infrastructure.
- Strategic problem solver who excels at defining the product roadmap and specing out new features/product improvements.
- Collaborative mentality and ability to work with distributed, cross-functional teams.
- Phenomenal communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate both your point of view and that of your customers and stakeholders.
- You are curious, compassionate, and have a good sense of humor.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Developed metrics and dashboards that help business leaders make the right decision.
- Envisioned and delivered data or business intelligence related products and services (internally or externally) at enterprise scale.
This role will be based in our Bangalore, India office. Approximately 10% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice, and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 800 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Malmö, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Want to learn more about Twilio? Visit Twilio's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.