Developer Marketing Manager - Events and Community
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Video platform and community for gamers
- Increase the number of developers engaging with Twitch through scalable event marketing planning and execution; grow the funnel through each stage of adoption.
- Build community programs to engage and grow our audience of developers; championing developers and showcasing their wins with Twitch.
- Create and constantly improve upon target audience definition, website and content creation, communications channels, and measurement methods.
- Collaborate with event marketing, product marketing, product management, and business development in defining and refining campaign prioritization and lead quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a writing- and logic-intensive major such as political science, economics or English
- 5+ years as an event / community marketer with experience in event sponsorships, community growth, and developer specific activities.
- Success marketing a B2B solution specified or purchased by software engineers; ideally in gaming
- Success in using data to inform your campaign planning and prioritizing
- Expertise required with both online and face-to-face marketing channels and ability to define and measure ROI for these efforts.
- Success specifying and implementing marketing technologies, and propagating their use
- Expertise required with: enterprise CRM, email marketing, Google Analytics, outbound demand marketing and tracking tools, Slack, Gmail, Google Docs, Confluence
- Identified and negotiated with 3rd party developer and gaming event companies for speaking and sponsorship opportunities.
- Participated, lead, and/or managed developer communities
- Success managing agencies or contractors for marketing related activities
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Weekly happy hours and opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers. More than 100 million gamers gather every month to broadcast, watch and chat about gaming. Twitch’s video platform is the backbone of live and on-demand distribution for leading video game broadcasters including casual gamers, pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in the gaming community, working to create a participatory experience that transcends gameplay.
Want to learn more about Twitch? Visit https://www.twitch.tv/
Jobs You May Like
Account Executive, Midmarket Sales
Managed By Q, San Francisco, CA
VP of Performance Marketing
Class Pass, New York
Newsroom Engagement Manager
Senior CRM Operations Manager
Project Coordinator, Grindr for Equality
Grindr, HQ - West Hollywood
Ad Operations Manager - Internship