- 7+ years of PM / TPM experience
- A proven track record of shipping quality products on time.
- Strong organization, communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to facilitate and align roadmaps, and manage disparate tasks with varying priorities.
- Ability to negotiate and resolve conflict smoothly and without formal authority.
- Solid ability to identify and mitigate risk with senior business leadership.
- Understanding of real time video streaming.
- A passion for customers and for Live Video.
- Data driven approach and a willingness to experiment to decide.
- Sense of humor.
- Experience in low-latency video streaming or CDNs.
- Passion for video games and experience in the gaming space.
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Weekly happy hours and opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers. More than 100 million gamers gather every month to broadcast, watch and chat about gaming. Twitch’s video platform is the backbone of live and on-demand distribution for leading video game broadcasters including casual gamers, pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in the gaming community, working to create a participatory experience that transcends gameplay.
Want to learn more about Twitch? Visit Twitch's website.
Jobs You May Like
Cloud Solutions Architect
Senior Linux MySQL Engineer
Datto, Boston, MA, Norwalk, CT, Rochester, NY
Mobile QA Engineer
App Annie, Utrecht
Principal Software Engineer- Backend
Narvar, Bangalore, India
Quality Control Associate
Vestiaire Collective, New York
Team Lead, Professional Services (Retail)