- Define and measure short-term and long-term marketing success, what metrics to use, and why
- Perform deep analysis to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns against every stage of the marketing funnel
- Conduct analysis to optimize marketing spend across various channels to help identify the most effective strategies
- Partner with engineering to build the foundation and technical framework to maximize efficacy of paid media by solidifying tracking infrastructure, automation, and audience management
- Establish analytical frameworks and build robust dashboards to help data-driven decision making
- Build an engagement and intake model to help prioritize and execute inbound analytical requests: prioritize for both speed and impact, and aggressively optimize for return by focusing on work output that scales well and is reusable.
- Be the point of contact for data needs including communications and expectation management with marketing stakeholder
- Mentor members of the marketing analytics team and the company through deep domain and process expertise, increasing the data literacy of the marketing stakeholders
- Maintain a culture of high quality output and exceptional customer service: effectively communicate at all levels, ensure that work gets done well and on time, respond effectively to unexpected obstacles and reallocate resources as necessary.
- 6+ years of domain experience in performance, brand marketing, and/or direct response marketing preferably in the consumer internet space or in a high-velocity, high-growth product or business unit.
- Expert SQL skills. Ability to tap into Twitch’s data pipeline will be key to success.
- Proven track record of using data to generate insight and drive business results.
- Fluency in data analysis and communication around data, including time series analysis, experimentation, data visualization, and defining KPI strategy for your business.
- Experience managing a small team of analysts with a diverse set of technical backgrounds.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Sound business judgment; strategic and analytical capabilities
- Ability to prioritize and multitask; ability to adapt to a fast moving environment
- Excellent team player with ability to maintain strong internal and external relationships
- Demonstrated passion for gaming
- Bachelor’s degree required, MS in engineering, marketing, or related business field preferred
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Weekly happy hours and opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers. More than 100 million gamers gather every month to broadcast, watch and chat about gaming. Twitch’s video platform is the backbone of live and on-demand distribution for leading video game broadcasters including casual gamers, pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in the gaming community, working to create a participatory experience that transcends gameplay.
Want to learn more about Twitch? Visit Twitch's website.
Jobs You May Like
Agente de Recobro (h/m) | Madrid
Kreditech, Madrid Office
Head of Data Science
Melbourne IT, Melbourne
Staff SRE, Data Infrastructure
Box, Redwood City, CA
Part-time Data Science Instructor
General Assembly, Melbourne
Chemistry Teacher 2018-2019 SY
Alliance College-Ready Public Schools, Los Angeles, CA
Engagement Manager - State & Local Government
Catapult Systems, Austin, TX