- Be the point of contact for your team’s data needs: manage communications with your stakeholders and other internal teams, and collaborate with others to influence the direction of data analysis, tools, and platforms.
- Establish analytical framework for your team: partner with product and engineering teams to define measurement approach, quantify and evaluate success, and develop KPIs and guide tracking efforts for ongoing measurement and reporting.
- Tackle complex and ambiguous analytic projects: resolve ambiguity as much as possible in all stages, comfortably flex among various tools to answer complicated questions, and accurately identify the trade-offs between speed and quality and apply or route work as necessary.
- Efficiently prioritize and execute what’s important: prioritize for both speed and impact, and aggressively optimize for return by focusing on work output that scales well and is reusable.
- Be an effective mentor for both your team and the company through your deep domain and process expertise, and your broad understanding of our data structure and stores, increasing the data literacy of your team.
- Maintain a culture of high quality output and exceptional customer service: effectively communicate at all levels, ensure that work gets done well and on time, respond effectively to unexpected obstacles and reallocate resources as necessary.
- 5+ years of domain experience, preferably in a high-velocity, high-growth product or business unit.
- Expert SQL skills. Your ability to tap into our data pipeline will be key to your success.
- Proven track record of using data to generate insight and drive business results.
- Fluency in data analysis and communication around data, including time series analysis, experimentation, data visualization, and defining KPI strategy for your business.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Nice to have: experience directly managing a team of analysts.
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Weekly happy hours and opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers. More than 100 million gamers gather every month to broadcast, watch and chat about gaming. Twitch’s video platform is the backbone of live and on-demand distribution for leading video game broadcasters including casual gamers, pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in the gaming community, working to create a participatory experience that transcends gameplay.
Want to learn more about Twitch? Visit Twitch's website.
Jobs You May Like
Postmates, San Francisco
Data Science Engineer
Collective Health, San Francisco
Contact Center Data Analyst
Christian Care Ministry, Melbourne, FL
TALA, Santa Monica
Digital Business Analyst - Mobile apps
Melbourne IT, Brisbane
Kobalt Music Group, New York