- Build East Coast Regional territory, generate and grow monthly revenue with agencies and client direct advertisers.
- Negotiate advertising agreements. Seek out and develop strategic relationships with decision-makers and work with clients and their ad agencies to develop custom media programs to suit their specific needs.
- Continue optimizing and maximizing existing partners. Expand sales within existing clients, identify prospects, qualify opportunities, and follow up on leads.
- Proactively communicate account and sales information to management and other team members through regular reports.
- Communicate directly with internal Ad Operations and Account Managers to optimize ad campaign implementation and efficiency.
- Engage Marketing, Product Developers, and Ad Ops to craft the most effective proposals to satisfy RFP requirements.
- Min. 5+ years of digital media sales experience; multi-media sales experience a plus
- Solid understanding of interactive advertising, ad types, tracking, optimization, etc.
- Proven results within the East Coast region in online media sales and/or online business development environments, gaming or associated genre a plus.
- Knowledge of ad-related issues and creative approaches to digital RFPs.
- Strong selling and closing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Existing relationships with agencies and direct advertisers.
- Highly motivated and accustomed to delivering results and meeting quotas.
- Experience in managing and forecasting a sales pipeline.
- BA/BS degree
- Ad agency experience
- A deep love and understanding of video games and the marketplace
- Familiarity with Curse and our products
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers. More than 100 million gamers gather every month to broadcast, watch and chat about gaming. Twitch’s video platform is the backbone of live and on-demand distribution for leading video game broadcasters including casual gamers, pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in the gaming community, working to create a participatory experience that transcends gameplay.
Want to learn more about Twitch? Visit Twitch's website.
Jobs You May Like
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Sales Development Representative
Account Executive, Soccer Leader
LeagueApps, New York, NY
Digital Sales Consultant
Melbourne IT, Melbourne
Strategic Enterprise Account Executive
Iterable, San Francisco, CA
Lyft, San Francisco, CA