Account Manager/Account Director - DACH m/f (German speaking)
Twitch, Hamburg, Germany
Video platform and community for gamers
We're looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Account Manager/Account Director to join our growing sales team in Hamburg. If you're looking to join a highly successful team then we'd love to hear from you!
The Account Manager/Account Director - DACH will be reporting to the Sales Director DACH. As part of our strong growing global sales team that provides best in class advertising solutions to our clients the position is crucial to build up new business in German speaking countries.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new relationships with individuals across gaming and entertainment industry, movie studios and media agencies. A key challenge will be educating the local markets as to the importance of Twitch, our platform and our audience.
The individual will be passionate about the games industry and the effect that Twitch has had on it in a very short period of time.
- Represent Twitch with a high level of integrity and knowledge and act as a resource for your clients and agencies
- Manage existing and developing new relationships with clients and agencies across endemic and non endemic verticals
- Work closely with key stakeholders across the business to identify and implement sales strategies and products across markets
- Creating ideas together with brands and agencies
- 5+ years in online media sales, gaming
- A deep understanding of the online market across Germany, Austria and Switzerland, with particular relevance in video and gaming
- A strong understanding of programmatic advertising across all markets, giving Twitch the ability to lead the conversation
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Thrive in a start-up culture and look for new ways to create value for the business and team
- University degree
- Fluent in English and German written and spoken
- Passion for video gaming and Twitch
- A competitive salary
- Restricted stock units
- Employee discounts
- 28 days holiday
- Pension scheme
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers. More than 100 million gamers gather every month to broadcast, watch and chat about gaming. Twitch’s video platform is the backbone of live and on-demand distribution for leading video game broadcasters including casual gamers, pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in the gaming community, working to create a participatory experience that transcends gameplay.
Want to learn more about Twitch? Visit