- Work on a large-scale, in-production, distributed load balancing system, and on a low-level highly optimized video server (and lots of things in-between). We move fast and are all full-stack engineers, and are open to using new and interesting tools
- Develop capacity and monitoring plans for the services you write
- Write maintainable code with extensive test coverage, working in a professional software engineering environment (with source control, dev/stage/prod release cycle, continuous deployment)
- Collaborate across the company to define, design and build and improve critical video systems
- Tackle complex problems in distributed computing, fault tolerant storage, distributed queuing, and more
- Experience building and scaling distributed, highly available systems
- You know how to ship code in fast, iterative cycles
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Excellent command of at least one programming language
- Ability to learn new languages (we mainly use Go, Python and C++) and technologies quickly
- A Bachelors or preferably Masters degree in Computer Science, or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- You know Go and have used it in production ready systems.
- Start-up experience
- Notable contributions to open source software projects. Send us a link to your contributions.
- You’ve built brilliant APIs/interfaces that other programmers love to use.
- You've written a Linux kernel module, distributed storage system, or software load balancer.
- Deep understanding of network programming
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Weekly happy hours and opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers. More than 100 million gamers gather every month to broadcast, watch and chat about gaming. Twitch’s video platform is the backbone of live and on-demand distribution for leading video game broadcasters including casual gamers, pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in the gaming community, working to create a participatory experience that transcends gameplay.
Want to learn more about Twitch? Visit https://www.twitch.tv/
Jobs You May Like
Customer Success Manager
Ruby Backend Developer (HCMC)
Piktochart, Ho Chi Minh
Enterprise Sales Engineer - Texas
Software Engineer, Business Travel
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Audio Systems Technician
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Staff Software Engineer
WePay, Redwood City, CA