- Spec, plan, and ship products which expand Twitch’s audience by acquiring and retaining viewers
- Conceive and evangelize a product vision to the rest of the company, including executive leadership, that aligns with the future of live streaming.
- Identify opportunities for consumer growth and execute a product roadmap to realize them.
- Empathize with Twitch users to understand how we can attract new viewers and connect them with compelling broadcasters.
- Formulate product strategy informed by analysis and well-designed experiments.
- You have launched successful products to millions of users.
- You have driven products that directly increase user growth, engagement and conversion
- You are an expert at crafting critical growth flows, effortless onboarding experiences and customized engagement paths.
- You are a master of the 80/20 principle and resist analysis paralysis
- You enjoy a healthy debate with passionate colleagues
- You understand basic principles of UX design such as conversion optimization, information hierarchy, and common UI.
- You have a solid foundation in analytics tools and SQL that aids you in building rational arguments.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You want to help make Twitch a fun and engaging place to work.
- Gaming is a passion
- Prior data science experience
- Understanding of international gaming markets
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers. More than 100 million gamers gather every month to broadcast, watch and chat about gaming. Twitch’s video platform is the backbone of live and on-demand distribution for leading video game broadcasters including casual gamers, pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in the gaming community, working to create a participatory experience that transcends gameplay.
Want to learn more about Twitch? Visit https://www.twitch.tv/
Jobs You May Like
Director of Design (Product)
Wikimedia, San Francisco, CA
Lead Product Designer
Braintree Payments, Chicago
Senior Product Manager
International Originals Creative Producer, Latin America
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Assistant Manager | Product Placement
The Marketing Arm, Los Angeles
Principal Actuary (Pricing/Forecasting)
Clover Health, San Francisco, CA