- You’ll brainstorm with designers and product managers to design new features.
- You design and build the services and API’s that power these features.
- You’ll implement experiments and collect data with our data scientists to drive subsequent iterations on these features.
- You’ll identify and uphold software engineering best practices.
- You’ll help our support team triage bugs, respond to user feedback, and fix production issues.
- You’ll mentor others by providing creative feedback and participating in code and design reviews.
- You’ll have opinions about the user experience, scalable design and contribute to the design of the solutions we ultimately build.
- You’ll feel responsible for the quality of the features you ship.
- You’ll push code to production several times a day if necessary.
- You are a passionate engineer, focus on quality and are eager to grow.
- You have demonstrated experience building web scale services with AWS services such as: DynamoDB, Elasticache, Redshift, Cloudwatch, EC, and SQS.
- You have demonstrated past experience working on user interfaces with modern JS frameworks (Angular, React, Node.js, etc) and have strong sensibilities for UX and design.
- You have strong CS fundamentals and value rigor in engineering.
- Experience designing and building consumer-facing software at scale.
- You are equally excited to build a minimum viable product quickly as you are ensuring your code is tested and maintainable.
- Strong cross-team, organizational and communication skills.
- You thrive in fast paced environments and can deal with ambiguity with ease.
- Full benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Lunch Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent academic background
- Avid user of Twitch
- Proficient in React.js, Go, TWirP, or GraphQL
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers. More than 100 million gamers gather every month to broadcast, watch and chat about gaming. Twitch’s video platform is the backbone of live and on-demand distribution for leading video game broadcasters including casual gamers, pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in the gaming community, working to create a participatory experience that transcends gameplay.
Want to learn more about Twitch? Visit Twitch's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Java Software Engineer, App Platform
Engineering Manager - International & Canada Team* (Charlotte,NC)
Credit Karma, Charlotte, NC
Technical Lead - New Payments
Senior Backend Engineer
Wealthfront, Redwood City, CA
Taboola, New York
Wizeline, Melbourne, Australia