- You’ll brainstorm with designers, product managers and game developers to design new features
- You’ll work both on the front end in C++/C# and the back end in Java
- You’ll implement experiments and collect data with our data scientists to drive subsequent iterations on these features
- You’ll identify and uphold engineering best practices
- You’ll help our support team triage bugs, respond to user feedback, and fix production issues
- You’ll participate in code and design reviews, teaching and learning from other engineers
- You'll have opinions about the customer experience and contribute to the design of the solutions we ultimately build.
- You’ll feel responsible for the quality of the features you ship.
- You’ll push code to production several times a day if necessary.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience building Windows and C++ applications
- Experience with C#
- You have strong CS fundamentals and value rigor in engineering.
- Level up the organization around you through code reviews and engineering best practices
- Experience building consumer-facing applications
- You are equally excited to build a minimum viable product quickly as you are cementing a proven feature in maintainable and tested code.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- You thrive in loosely structured environments.
- You are intellectually curious, passionate, inventive, and eager to grow.
- You focus on quality, sweat the details, and delight our users.
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent academic background
- Experience with Java
- Avid user of Twitch or passion for video games
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers. More than 100 million gamers gather every month to broadcast, watch and chat about gaming. Twitch’s video platform is the backbone of live and on-demand distribution for leading video game broadcasters including casual gamers, pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in the gaming community, working to create a participatory experience that transcends gameplay.
Want to learn more about Twitch? Visit https://www.twitch.tv/
Jobs You May Like
Gamer Insight Data Analyst Intern
PlayStation, San Diego, CA
Senior Implementation Consultant Japan
Box, Tokyo, Japan
Software Engineer, Product
Pinterest, San Francisco
Contract Mechanical Designer
Desktop Metal, Main Office - Burlington
Full Stack Developer - Budapest
Production Support Engineer LATAM, Studio Technologies
Netflix, Alphaville, Brazil