Technical Program Manager - Subscriptions
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Video platform and community for gamers
- Own successful delivery of large high impact and highly cross-functional product initiatives while simultaneously and accurately tracking a set of smaller projects.
- Drive strategic cross-functional planning, leading discovery and prioritization by closely partnering with product managers and engineering leads to develop program plans, including roadmap, dependency identifications and resourcing plan.
- Continuously improve product delivery and organization. Establish and drive adoption of program frameworks, tools and best practices. Share your program management knowledge with engineering leadership teams. Lead post program analysis to guide future programs.
- Communicate clearly and effectively to executive management on the plans, status and critical issues. Escalate urgent issues appropriately and driving them to closure in a timely manner.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a technical program manager in agile software/web development organizations
- Strong technical acumen. Actively participate and contribute to technical designs discussions, proactively identify challenges and risks, working closely with engineers and product manager on addressing challenges and form mitigation plans
- Effective end-to-end program management - as evidenced by a solid understanding of business requirements, timeliness, quality, and delivery of the right technical for the customer. Is proactive. Make sure the right connections are made and actions taken. Mitigates risk effectively. Escalates with good judgment
- Demonstrated ability to succeed and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability and experience to influence, develop productive working relationships and lead to successful product delivery with product managers, engineering teams and key stakeholders from different business functions
- Strong analytical and communication skills, a risk mitigation mindset and exhibit appropriate levels of urgency
- Strong sense of ownership. proactively remove program obstacles, and willingness to go above and beyond to chase down loose ends that lead to successful product delivery
- Focus on results and outcome, not just process. You have experience establishing processes that are or appropriate. Zealots for specific processes and tools need not apply
- End-to-end understanding in key areas that benefit program. Facilitates technical trade-offs between short term engineering team needs and long term business needs.
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers. More than 100 million gamers gather every month to broadcast, watch and chat about gaming. Twitch’s video platform is the backbone of live and on-demand distribution for leading video game broadcasters including casual gamers, pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in the gaming community, working to create a participatory experience that transcends gameplay.
Want to learn more about Twitch? Visit https://www.twitch.tv/
Jobs You May Like
Dataminr, New York
Senior Research Scientist - Algorithms Engineering
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Software Engineer - Data Mining - NLP
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Site Reliability Engineer - Machine Learning Systems
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Software QA Automation Engineer
Fitbit, Romania - Bucharest
Director of Engineering - Hamburg Site Lead
Yelp, Hamburg, Germany