- Create and evolve compelling and exciting storylines focused on how third-party developers build fast-growing, profitable businesses while helping drive key Twitch KPIs.
- Set goals, plan execution, track progress, and forecast and report upon performance, partnering with data science and DS leadership.
- Drive growth in the number of ecosystem developers on Twitch, using your deep understanding of third-party developer ecosystems, Twitch’s competitive landscape and the needs of Twitch broadcasters.
- Align developer activities with internal broadcaster partnerships, marketing, product, legal and engineering teams.
- Advocate internally for developer features by partnering with product development teams to ensure products meet developer + broadcaster needs and grow a world class developer community.
- At least five years’ experience in a commercial capacity within online media or application ecosystems.
- Clarity of thought and expression, verbally and in writing, internally and externally.
- Deep understanding of software development practices, RESTful APIs, data streaming services, video distribution technologies, and embedded applications.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 5+ years of equivalent experience in the above fields Data visualization and presentation skills are a must.
- Analytical fluency, including proficiency with SQL
- Game industry experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers. More than 100 million gamers gather every month to broadcast, watch and chat about gaming. Twitch’s video platform is the backbone of live and on-demand distribution for leading video game broadcasters including casual gamers, pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in the gaming community, working to create a participatory experience that transcends gameplay.
Want to learn more about Twitch? Visit Twitch's website.
Jobs You May Like
Site Reliability Engineer - Operations
Fitbit, US - Boston
Nintex, Kuala Lumpur
Oh My Green, Burlingame, CA
Software Engineer, Frontend
Narvar, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Front-End Engineer, Growth
Vimeo, New York, NY
YARN Engineering Intern
Hortonworks, Bangalore, India