Partnerships Manager - Developer Ecosystem
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Video platform and community for gamers
- Create and evolve compelling and exciting storylines focused on how third-party developers build fast-growing, profitable businesses while helping drive key Twitch KPIs.
- Set goals, plan execution, track progress, and forecast and report upon performance, partnering with data science and DS leadership.
- Drive growth in the number of ecosystem developers on Twitch, using your deep understanding of third-party developer ecosystems, Twitch’s competitive landscape and the needs of Twitch broadcasters.
- Align developer activities with internal broadcaster partnerships, marketing, product, legal and engineering teams.
- Advocate internally for developer features by partnering with product development teams to ensure products meet developer + broadcaster needs and grow a world class developer community.
- At least five years’ experience in a commercial capacity within online media or application ecosystems.
- Clarity of thought and expression, verbally and in writing, internally and externally.
- Deep understanding of software development practices, RESTful APIs, data streaming services, video distribution technologies, and embedded applications.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 5+ years of equivalent experience in the above fields Data visualization and presentation skills are a must.
- Analytical fluency, including proficiency with SQL
- Game industry experience
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Weekly happy hours and opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers. More than 100 million gamers gather every month to broadcast, watch and chat about gaming. Twitch’s video platform is the backbone of live and on-demand distribution for leading video game broadcasters including casual gamers, pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in the gaming community, working to create a participatory experience that transcends gameplay.
Want to learn more about Twitch? Visit Twitch's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer - DevOps/Infrastructure
Iterable, San Francisco, CA
OneLogin, San Francisco HQ
Support Engineer, Tier 2 Support (East Coast)
Senior IT Administrator
Ellation, San Francisco
Engagement Manager, East Region
MuleSoft, New York City, New Jersey, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington D.C, Remote
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA